No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a tiny bit disappointed when the new Ideas Medieval Blacksmith set was revealed as the original submission looked a lot more run-down and interesting. However, the retail set has really grown on me, with some lovey detail packed into it.

Comment

Just announced:

Successful as the next Lego Idea's project, Lego will now finalise it with their own revisions

Comment

More lockdown Lego ... halfway through Diagonal Alley

Comment

I've seen a lot of people replacing the pink bit of quality quidditch with something more neutral i think is a mistake by lego personally, if you look at film the sets at universal they light the street up with different colorful lights and its this which is giving it the pink tinge, i wonder if this is what they used and why they got the colour wrong.

if you look at the above its the lighting and the red of the shop paint that's giving it a pink hue

Comment

You're probably right [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION] but I'm not that bothered about it ... the model looks fine to me with the pink next to the dark red, but I'll deffo watch out for what it looks like with a more neutral colour

Comment

I would have loved the medieval blacksmith set back in the days I started having Lego.

Sadly slowly parting with most of mine, in the process of selling most of my minifigures on Ebay but I'd like to get another nice set some day in the future as it's brought me years of joy.

Comment

Has anyone here cracked the eternal puzzle of how to dust Lego? Is there an insider trick to getting round all those nubs? My lad's got a load of his sets on display and they're dust magnets like wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                  Has anyone here cracked the eternal puzzle of how to dust Lego? Is there an insider trick to getting round all those nubs? My lad's got a load of his sets on display and they're dust magnets like wow.
                  Make-up brush and/or an old paint brush (depending on dust level) plus a handheld vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Diagon Alley is finished. Killed a few hours this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                      Has anyone here cracked the eternal puzzle of how to dust Lego? Is there an insider trick to getting round all those nubs.
                      Funnily enough, there is this one weird trick, but Lego don't want you to know about it...

Comment

I'm about two thirds of the way through the larger Ecto-1. First time doing one based on the Technic mindset of design and it's been interesting. Not always clear at times in the instructions but some interesting build techniques. Given I have three very curious kids around the current phase is awkward as it means building around 10 seperate sections and not having much space to store them safely till I reach the part where they all connect to the main body of the vehicle

Comment

Oh I would definitely find that a couple of the pieces have gone by the end of the build! I tried doing the Mario Lego with my toddler and he just walks off with random pieces in his hands!

Comment

Jr1's numerous Mario Lego's have been condensed to half a shelf to make some room. After he built them he's never touched them again, he's got half a built Minions set too. No more Lego for him

Comment

Dark pic but I'm so close as long as one of the kids doesn't knock it off its perch

Comment

God damn it lego. How am I supposed to buy all your stuff??

Comment

Working...
                                X