No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a great move Lego and Nintendo are soon set to reveal Lego Mario: Wave 03 planned for Summer 2021 and a new update for the existing starter set's Mario figure has started it asking for Luigi...

Comment

That’s kind of cool and also kind of reminiscent of some sort of nightmarish Chucky style killer doll.

Comment

We enjoyed the first ep of Lego Masters USA. The format is a little ott and some of the peeps on there are a little too effervescent for their own good ... but the quality of the building is good ... loved the theme park rides and the park as a whole coming together. Great to have expert designer Jamie Berard on the show too ... I love some of the sets/series he's been behind.

Comment

Like clockwork the Lego Luigi Starter Set has leaked:

I think now this third wave is hitting my main criticism would be how samey the products are. Other than Luigi there seems to be less and less unique per set, Series 2 was the same as well. The omission of doing Luigi's Mansion as well...

Comment

Do you find the strips connecting the levels are flimsy and fall off easily?

Comment

Yep, the more time passes the more unsuited for play we've found the sets. They're great at first but for the most part end up like a flimsy toy because there's little creative scope to them but they're not sturdy enough for normal play. It would have been nice if there was a side line of Mario with Mario themed bricks in bulk etc so kids could just mix, match and build Mario creations instead of these level based designs (plus had nicer minifigs)

Comment

Its a shame as the idea is good but not being able to move the thing without it breaking into small pieces is a shame. It could easily have been constructed with stronger pieces so it's a profit decision for sure.

Comment

Lots of Ideas sets up for review https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b...6-ba061e849d62

There are some brilliant submissions ... Jazz Quartet is still my fave

Comment

The post office is gorgeous. A few licensed ones there with potential too.

Comment

Yeah, the phone box on the Post Office is a lovely touch too.

Comment

There's some really nice designs but Lego need to filter projects much stronger. There's way too much repetition both within the same selection and with past ones as well.

Comment

I was buying a new headset for one of the boys in GAME last week and clocked Ecto 1 behind the counter. I had a ponder then rocked up today with a few trades. Haven’t bought any Lego for a while so looking forward to building.

Comment

New Friends Apartments set coming next month (VIP access this month)

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Lots of Ideas sets up for review https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b...6-ba061e849d62

There are some brilliant submissions ... Jazz Quartet is still my fave

the Metroid ship looks cool, as dose the post office, and i really like the train tunnel book ends, a lot of the licensed stuff is not great, the Simpsons feels like its had its day and flash in the pan stuff like Among Us looks unweidley and expensive. their seems to be far to many castles and we kind of know their not gonna get through as they did the Medieval workshop last year and we are getting a creator 3 in one castle this summer so i doubt they would over saturate their own lines.

Comment

Daily Bugle announced. 3,772 pieces, £275. I think it captures a comic-book vibe brilliantly. And look at that yellow cab!

Comment

Working...
                                X