No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This group b monster is/was on special offer at amazon. I think this new gen of Speed Champs is much better for being 2 studs wider.

Comment

NES Lego set! Sorry for the crap link I’m on my phone and it’s not letting me do images!
      Last edited by RobRoy; 13-07-2020, 12:15.

Comment

That looks INCREDIBLE

Comment

There is also a video!! This looks great

Comment

It looks brilliant, but just can't justify the price

Comment

Got my wife’s blessing today to get one.

Comment

The console looks cool, but the TV is a bit meh.

Comment

If they continue making these as a series I can't wait until they make one that works with a 4K TV...

Oh, sorry, wrong Nintendo thread

Comment

I rebuilt the Grand Emporium this week and plan to start making a few more. Three built currently.

Comment

Lego Ideas Grand Piano revealed.

Comment

I don't know. This is like the typewriter. I can admire what they've done and appreciate the skill involved but would I want it? Give me more Tron Legacy sets, you cowards!

Comment

God I love it

Comment

Cinema added

Comment

Bricks and pieces is now open. I don't know if anyone uses it. I've ordered some bits to make a Robin and they've posted. If it works out I might see what builds I can find online and build something cool.

Comment

Eurogamer looks at the Lego Mario set. We've ordered the Starter Set and Bowser Castle set as the final presents of Jr1's Birthday, he won't be getting more of it though. They seem like they cover most of what the range offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X