Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me like:

But the price is utterly insane, £299. That's £10 more than the huge Disney Castle cost.

Comment

Nice large scale fan build

Comment

Another even more impressive fan made, effort:

Comment

Last week I managed to complete one build, I just need to work out what to do with it next: The Lego Tardis

Smart little design even if it would have benefitted from being a little grander and the way the Tardis connects to the interior works but also looks a tad clumsy so it really needs a fuller display to mask some elements

Comment

Comment

It's enormous

Comment

It’s a whole lot of grey. Only two minifigures?!

Comment

2 Minifigs and a price tag of £649.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                    2 Minifigs and a price tag of £649.99.
                    I imagine that being an absolute slog and a half i have the smaller star destroyer and the £140 one they released a few years back and they where two of the most boring builds id ever done, Grey on top of grey on top of grey.

had a great lego score recently went to pick up a random box of vintage lego last night and managed to pull out these two sets, as well as a load of vintage star wars weapons. the amount of vintage mini figs is amazing too its like steping back in time to my childhood having castle and space lego again.

Last edited by Lebowski; 06-09-2019, 07:58.

Comment

I love that classic space Lego.

Comment

Comment

I'd love that Defender, the classic stuff looks awesome. I still have my space lego from back as a kid, got a load of those big tile boards up the loft.

Comment

The Defender is quite well done there, easy to identify at a glance. I saw the Harley Davidson set in store and it was a little disappointing, the design works well but the choice to rely on grey bricks rather than silver hurts its appearance.

Comment

Just saw the functioning full size Lego Technic Bugatti, bloody amazing stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X