Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mario sets for 2021:

Comment

Still not sure about these Mario Lego sets at all. The idea of turning them into a modular 'game' was a bad one, I think. Would anyone actually play it? The kids in the earlier promo videos actually looked frustrated and angry with the set they were given to have fun with.

Comment

We've got about as much of it as I'm willing to get Jr1 and he absolutely adored building it and seeing what Mario did on each section.

Hasn't touched it since
        If he doesn't show it more interest between now and next summer I'll likely start trying to custom build it into a diorama Mario display piece.

Comment

2021 Modular Building will be revealed today. Can't wait

Comment

Comment

I think it looks amazing ... puts the last few to shame. Love the advertising billboard and little news kiosk.

Comment

You are all aware of Blocks magazine?

The ultimate monthly celebration of LEGO, providing inspiration, techniques and going behind-the-scenes with LEGO experts.

Looks like this is an exclusive!

Last edited by CAPCOM; 27-11-2020, 19:58.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                  You are all aware of Blocks magazine?
                  I've seen it featured on Brickset but never picked up a copy. Don't read many mags these days but I might try it if I ever see an issue on the shelf in Smiths.

Comment

LEGO took the wraps off a load of new sets today, revealing a Taxi, Tuk Tuk, BrickHeadz Pandas, and even two expansion packs of flowers for the new Botanical Collection! Read all the details on The Brothers Brick.

Lego's 2021 range revealed, thankfully nothing at all I'm interested in for now

Comment

Not quite sure what made my nephew buy me this for Christmas, but it was a fun wee time passer. Had to do redo a couple of bits on the forehead as I only realised after taking the pics that I hadn't put the gold edge facing out. FFS Lego, just spray the whole piece you tightarses!

Had

Comment

Nice!

Quick Lego question. I got the Sesame Street set for Christmas. My sister has ordered me a light set for it but it hasn’t arrived yet. Can I build it and then do the light stuff afterwards or is it better holding off until I have both together?

Comment

Might have to google around to see if you can get an answer on that one. It varies from set to set which way the lights are added, personally I prefer to build then do the lights later even if the lights instructions say to do it as you go along because it's simpler to do once you already have an idea how the build goes as sometimes the wiring can be fiddly.

Comment

I got the lego Ford Mustang. Just started putting it together last night. It's a clever build so far. Always fun to get new lego.

Comment

My wife got me the Lego Beatles set for Christmas ... I built one third of George this morning

Comment

George complete

Batmobile begins

Comment

Working...
                                X