No announcement yet.

Analogue Nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this isn't resolved by the time the Pocket is about to ship, can you cancel your order?

Comment

There's no easy option to do it on their site, but I'm sure if you emailed them they'd oblige. I would imagine anyone that does have a preorder but is put off by the cost is already planning to pay the charge and then flip it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
        That bottom paragraph...

US aircraft imported to Europe will face tariffs of 15%. The EU said it would apply border taxes of 25% to a list of other items, which includes tractors, tobacco ketchup, orange juice, cheddar cheese and sweet potatoes.

Would you try tobacco ketchup?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          There's no easy option to do it on their site, but I'm sure if you emailed them they'd oblige. I would imagine anyone that does have a preorder but is put off by the cost is already planning to pay the charge and then flip it, though.
          I'd take it charges and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            Christ I hope so.
            Come January will this still apply to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
              Come January will this still apply to the UK?
              You'd think not, but with Brexit being such a **** show I wouldn't like to say one way or another.

Comment

Mines finally in transit and should arrive at some point this week. No idea what the charges are going to be but usually in Japan its 10% so maybe $50. I dont think theres a trade dispute like the one with the EU so hopefully it won’t be more than that.

Comment

Seems they've got a final few of these due to go on sale today. Definitely act quick if you want one, there can't be many. I expect some will have already come to the UK once and gone back following the customs bollocks detailed on previous pages...

Comment

I got the email about that last night. Bit gut wrenching but I won't have another chance.

Comment

I got the email about that last night. Bit gut wrenching but I won't have another chance.
                      I wonder if they'll eventually release a cheaper version in the style of the Mega SG/Super NT?

I don't really have a connection to the NES that warrants the cost of the NT Mini, but I'd happily pay the price of one of their regular consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by ZipZap View Post
                        I wonder if they'll eventually release a cheaper version in the style of the Mega SG/Super NT?

I don't really have a connection to the NES that warrants the cost of the NT Mini, but I'd happily pay the price of one of their regular consoles.
                        I'm not sure why they don't tbh. I'm sure it would sell well to people that find the current unit too expensive.

Comment

"Could not update cart. Please try again."

Why are they so bad at this?

Comment

"Could not update cart. Please try again."

Why are they so bad at this?
                            Same here trying to buy a Super NT

The response from their API when you click the button says "throttled", so I presume it limits connections when demand is high. To be fair, their entire site hasn't gone down!

Comment

Glad it’s not just me having that problem. Even resorted to getting out an old Windows laptop to try a different browser.

Comment

Originally posted by ZipZap View Post
                                Same here trying to buy a Super NT

The response from their API when you click the button says "throttled", so I presume it limits connections when demand is high. To be fair, their entire site hasn't gone down!
                                I'm just tired of their **** tbh. Im at work until 6, I can't spend the next 2 hours trying, assuming they're even available for that long.

Comment

Working...
                                X