Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famicom cart dimensions?

Hi all,

Can somebody who has Famicom carts in their collections, please post their dimensions, would prefer MM as the dimension, but whatever your comfortable with.

Apparently cart sizes vary, it would help me immensely if somebody kind could put the length, depth and height, for each of the size variants that exist.

Hope someone can help
    Dan.

could one please give for each, the dimensions for the base of the cart, and the top, as the base steps in

Comment

Original cart design (Super Mario Bros): 10.8cm x 1.7cm x 6.9cm, rounded up.

Only other carts I have are Konami carts which have the same dimensions despite being slightly different.

Comment

thanks speedy, may I ask, the 10.8cm, is that measured along the top of the cart, or the base? I ask because the base steps in, so would be shorter than the top

Comment

I have Just Breed by Enix, which is an over-size (square shaped) cart.

W 107mm top / 91mm bottom
          H 99mm
          D 15mm

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
            thanks speedy, may I ask, the 10.8cm, is that measured along the top of the cart, or the base? I ask because the base steps in, so would be shorter than the top
            The top.

Comment

I also have Megami Tensei II by Namcot, which is a custom cart with curved edges.

W 108mm / 92mm
              H 86mm
              D 17mm

Comment

Working...
              X