No announcement yet.

nin-nin games order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No such thing as customer service from them, they are crap as a importer.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      And how is that racist?
      Positive racism; The best over-the-top customer service I've received was in Japan.

Originally posted by zuvi
      did they charge you at the moment or after release?
      It wasn't a pre-order.

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Their saving grace are their prices. I've used them a few times and gotten what I ordered. Many times, though, I've had to wait to hear from them.

Which one do you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        I found this after they pretty much told me to do one when I never received a game, no hint of a refund or re-send or anything.
        I had to go through my bank to reclaim the money in the end, haven't touched them since

Originally posted by danholo View Post
        Their saving grace are their prices. I've used them a few times and gotten what I ordered. Many times, though, I've had to wait to hear from them.

Which one do you suggest?
        I've switched to Nippon-Yassan lately
        Prices are comparable & they have been perfect for my orders...so far.

Definitely not going back to Nin-Nin

Neil

Comment

Wow! They actually contacted me. Said that they would send out my order at the end of the week and it would take about 2 weeks. That's way longer than I expected. I wonder if they send everything out at once. I did do the Amazon option that would avoid customs, so I wonder if that has an effect. Surely lame though. Will need to look into other options from now on.

Comment

Nowdays it's either playasia which i haven;t used in quite a while or Amazon Japan which i seem to be using more & more as their game prices are pretty good for imports they are usually cheapaer than playasia plus i can get hold of loads of out of print stuff via the marketplace sellers.

Comment

Hmm... Aren't their shipping charges insane?

Comment

They are if you are shipping direct but you can't get games from them direct anyway. However if you use a forwarding service like tenso it works out pretty good as long as you aren't buying really heavy stuff.

I bought 4 DS games from Amazon the shipping was free to my tenso address in Japan so the only fees were to get them from Tenso to me the fees including shipping by ems came to 2500-3000 yen. Heavier stuff is not cheap though but for light games im using this method more often. Plus from Amazon you can get hold of certain games that other importers crank up the price on.

Comment

3000 Yen isn't too bad. I might look into this myself, amazon have a few toys I'd like

Also Nin-Nins shipping is insane...

Comment

nin-nin shipping on lowest is about 10 euros, or less. Amazon shipping was about 18 euros.

Comment

So here's my latest update! I placed my order and paid for the items on the 25th of June. Nin-nin sent the game a week later on Friday! My package arrived at Amazon France on Monday, the 14th of July and this is when I received my tracking number. They're sending it to Finland via I-Parcel. Now I see it's in Surrey, GB?!

Pathetic.

I've heard some criticism of I-Parcel from Amazon customers, but they were all Chilean or Peruvian or something, but seriously... Their hub is in the UK? Lame. Estimated time for my package to arrive is on the 28th of July!!!! I'm never using this service again. I don't know if it's worth the money. Or is patience awarded?

Comment

While the Japan-Amazon-home service sounds good, I still prefer a direct Japan-home shipping. EMS has been great in both Italy and Switzerland, and with Nin-Nin I never paid custom charges. SAL registered is a cheaper, slower alternative, but only for small packages. With large ones costs are more than EMS and shipping is slower.

Comment

I generally go for the cheapest option because I don't really care to pay about 20 more euros to speed up. It's not like I don't have anything else to do. Not only that, mail from Japan arrives to Finland very quickly (sometimes under a week). But of course customs charges are always a pain, so I will save with this method. However, maybe I can give EMS a try next time. Nin-nin-game at least marks down their packages.

Comment

Still sitting in Surrey! Great service!

Comment

Still in Surrey! They certainly were precise with their estimate!

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                                Still in Surrey! They certainly were precise with their estimate!
                                So how long did it take in total?
                                I live in the Netherlands and also picked the Amazon shipping.
                                Ordered it on a Monday, it got shipped next Friday. Now a week later still waiting for Amazon to send me a nice little email.
                                So I am hoping that it will atleast ship out today, just like with your shipment. Will also update as this goes, to see how consistent this kind of shipping is.

Comment

Working...
                                X