Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlove View Post
    So how long did it take in total?
    I live in the Netherlands and also picked the Amazon shipping.
    Ordered it on a Monday, it got shipped next Friday. Now a week later still waiting for Amazon to send me a nice little email.
    So I am hoping that it will atleast ship out today, just like with your shipment. Will also update as this goes, to see how consistent this kind of shipping is.
    The package took about a month to arrive.

Comment

Good thing I've never used Amazon shipping from Nin-nin. Normal airmail takes less than that.

Comment

I opted for Amazon with my order of BBCP and GG Xrd (PS3). Just had shipping confirmation after nearly 2 weeks, the time taken for it to arrive in France I assume.

To be honest, I don't really mind waiting. If I can avoid customs then great, will use them in future I think.

Votre commande est arriv?e chez Amazon France et est en cours de r?acheminement.
        Vous serez notifi? du n? de suivi par e-mail au moment de l'envoi.
        Last edited by speedlolita; 16-12-2014, 11:28.

Comment

I've only used EMS with Nin-nin so far and never paid any import duties.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            I opted for Amazon with my order of BBCP and GG Xrd (PS3). Just had shipping confirmation after nearly 2 weeks, the time taken for it to arrive in France I assume.

To be honest, I don't really mind waiting. If I can avoid customs then great, will use them in future I think.

I am still waiting for that beautiful e-mail from Amazon :c taking too long. Sadly I have gotten import costs before. So I'd rather not get one on this 450 euro shipment. C'MON AMAZON.

Comment

Wouldn't happen to be a Dragon Quest PS4 would it?

Comment

Wouldn't happen to be a Dragon Quest PS4 would it?
                Oh snap, busted.

Damn you, Amazon.

Comment

So it took two weeks (after getting shipping confirmation from nin-nin-game) for Amazon to acknowledge having your package?

Comment

Yeah. ETA from Amazon is Friday right now.

Also Nin Nin trying to sell 20th Anniversary PlayStation for ?1000.

Link.

Comment

Yeah. ETA from Amazon is Friday right now.

Also Nin Nin trying to sell 20th Anniversary PlayStation for ?1000.

Link.
                      Ah yeah, I've seen it. I'm hoping to actually win one in a special hunt this Saturday.
                      The waiting time is insane for Amazon France shipping.. Next time I'm just ordering with Solaris Japan again and ask them to fake the invoice like usual.

Comment

Oh god, nin-nin-game is a big joke.
                        Almost a month after ordering I get an e-mail, my order has been shipped with FedEx international shipping, tomorrow. The past future.
                        Anyhow, in multiple e-mails they have been lying to me about my order being shipped already.

Hopefully I won't get any customs ._.

Comment

Originally posted by carlove View Post
                          Oh god, nin-nin-game is a big joke.
                          Almost a month after ordering I get an e-mail, my order has been shipped with FedEx international shipping, tomorrow. The past future.
                          Anyhow, in multiple e-mails they have been lying to me about my order being shipped already.

Hopefully I won't get any customs ._.
                          hate to break it to you but you will 100% get a custom charge with FedEx they pay it and Bill you for it (in the UK at least they do)

Comment

Nin-ning have always downmarked their orders for me, and via EMS I've never paid.

Comment

Has anyone ever had Nin Nin ship preorders a day early like their website suggests? Never seems to happen for me and I'm wondering if it is just me.

Comment

Nope. I wish.

Comment

Working...
                                X