Your favourite crisps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ETC View Post
    Agreed! Worst veg crisps I have tried are the M+S big bag ones they were soggy at least the bag I had were
    Funny you mention M&S...I recently had a packet of their hand-cooked sweet chili crisps and they were so underwhelming and bland. Devoid of any flavour whatsoever.

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

Velvet cruch gourmet bites are a fairly guilt free snack frim poundland. The salt and rich balsamic vinegar flavour is so morish

Comment

JazzFunk I love Beef Grills too, posted about them earlier in this very thread.

Kit, I assume you don't put both those bags in to one bag to combine them then eat them? I ask because a lady I work with buys a packets of Walkers Cheese & Onions crisps, a bag of Cheese Mini Cheddars, then merges them both in to one bag and eats them that way!

Also Kit, do you like S&V Squares? I could eat them by the multipack no trouble. Loved S&V crisps since I was a kid.

Comment

Ah, sorry mate, so you did! Nice to see a fellow connoisseur of this somewhat peculiar 'crisp' (wtf? is this?!!!) Do you do the 'tongue melt' thing with 'em? Sounds like an odd sexual act and it sorta is. Pure MSG/beefy-nasty blast that leaves you feeling dry and dirty after.

Bobby's really do it for me, they taste well old skool, vaguely 80s chemicals. Don't really like stuff like McCoys and Walkers anymore now, even gone off Seabrook Beefy (sacriliege for me!). Nowt much crisp wise sates me now but the above two Bobby's snacks do!!

I got one Bobby's snack once and it was quite sh!t though, forgotten which one it was...

Comment

I've been eating those big bags of Bobby's Onion Rings recently, pretty lush.

Comment

Hehe, Bobby's raising the stakes...more praise for Bobby's...time to take on Seabrooks!!!!

Comment

And them TAYTO cheese n' onions are gorge, I hope Home Bargains are still doing them at 25p a pop a pack, total barg.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    And them TAYTO cheese n' onions are gorge, I hope Home Bargains are still doing them at 25p a pop a pack, total barg.
                    Dont forget to say 'what a bout ye, big lad', whilst eating them, for that full Belfast effect!

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                      JazzFunk I love Beef Grills too, posted about them earlier in this very thread.

Kit, I assume you don't put both those bags in to one bag to combine them then eat them? I ask because a lady I work with buys a packets of Walkers Cheese & Onions crisps, a bag of Cheese Mini Cheddars, then merges them both in to one bag and eats them that way!

Also Kit, do you like S&V Squares? I could eat them by the multipack no trouble. Loved S&V crisps since I was a kid.
                      I love squares!

When I was about 18 and playing football (the irony) I'd go to asda, buy a family sized bag of squares and just nom them all after playing on a saturday.

I'd never mix and match though, that sounds like the devils work.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Finally got a bag of those Dorito's. Very disappointing, I must have got a defective bag as they weren't what you could call hot.
                        Thought of you when saw this earlier Colin.....

Comment

Classy looking family there........

Comment

Who makes a game out of eating crisps? lol

Comment

Beths mum aged 54
                              Woah.

The sandra bullock of scarborough.

Comment

You complete bas.

After your comment I clicked on that link, expecting to see some steaming hot milf crumpet wad.

Instead I recoiled at the vile crone peering at me, encouraging actual sick to rise up my throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X