Clear All

You should get an Astro City instead...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      You should get an Astro City instead...
      I would if I had the space!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Did you see that Picade Kickstarter project? Looks swiggedy-sweet!
        Missed that one, thanks for the heads up - I thought Raspberry Pi lacked when it came to emulation?

Also, those bartops look fantastic.

Comment

I thought I'd revive this.
          Still interested in one but the Picade seems dead now. Anyway, I saw this and I'm much more interested in this one...

Comment

Oh man, that is sweet! I'd be up for one of them. I've not read they whole site but of he's selling kits I may just have to sell some rare stuff to buy one.

Comment

You'll need to sell $900-worth of stuff to get one. Seems really overpriced for what it is!

Comment

I'm hoping he sells the case separately as that's the only bit i need i can easily build the rest without needing to ship pc parts from the states. Nice to see a mame cab that doesn't look like ****e. All of the bartop ones i have seen upto now are badly designed they always seem to be out of proportion of big and square, with the bartop ones they always end up with the stick obscuring part of the screen too.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  You'll need to sell $900-worth of stuff to get one. Seems really overpriced for what it is!
                  900?! ****, I could buy 2 full sized Astro City cabs with games for that much money.

Comment

Yup. I'm sure you could justify an Astro to the wife, no?

Comment

I'd have trouble justifying the bar top never mind an Astro City. I did once own an Astro City cab many years ago but the missus made me sell it.

Comment

$900 is ridiculous for that, no matter how nice it looks.

Comment

I've messaged the guy and he is willing to sell the arcade bar top minus the PC parts.

I think I might have to buy one way or another...

Comment

Did he say how much he'd charge just for the cabinet? All I'd want is the plain cabinet with a wired stick and buttons. No speakers, no lights.

Comment

I'm waiting for a reply back from him regarding this Mark.

Previously this was his reply...

I made a Storenvy store to sell my machines. If you would prefer to buy it without the computer I can drop the price of the computer components off the price. The computers power supply powers the lights in the cabinet though. The power supply is a special mini one I found off of Amazon. It basically externalizes the power supply in a power brick much like a laptop computer. This way I could save space inside the cabinet. Let me know. The custom laminated control panel overlay is being shipped here from Virginia and should be here by Friday. Also the final coat of lacquer was applied yesterday and I have to do a final wet sanding and then a clear coat.

I have it listed as coming soon since its not ready to ship yet.

multigamesystem.storenvy.com

Comment

Very curious about this PSU...

Comment

Working...
                                X