No announcement yet.

Halo : the Master Chef Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

343 confirmed that Halo: Master Chief Collection won't be part of Play Anywhere. I'll revisit it via Game Pass down the line but still, pretty weak move.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2019/03/18/h...-play-anywhere

343 confirmed that Halo: Master Chief Collection won't be part of Play Anywhere. I'll revisit it via Game Pass down the line but still, pretty weak move.
      That sucks given it'll be the first game since the initiative was created to skip Play Anywhere. I would assume it is a money driven move.

That said in the absolute waffle, worst PR answer ever, I can't see anything in the quotes within the article that confirms it won't be on Play Anywhere, so it must have been confirmed off article because it's not in that quote. Unless it is assumed a non-answer is 'no'.

“One of the questions we’ve gotten is will MCC PC support Xbox Play Anywhere, and first off I want to say we so appreciate all of the support we’ve had from the Xbox One community with MCC and we’re obviously bringing Reach to MCC,” Ross said during a quick panel discussion before the tournament’s grand finals. “While MCC shipped before the XPA Play Anywhere, we are exploring ways to make sure that we show our appreciation and recognition for the support we’ve had from the amazing fans on MCC and we’ll have more to announce as we get closer to launch.”

Comment

Halo Reach now available. Free if you have Game Pass. Just fired it up. Looks goooood!

Comment

Still chuckling at the thread title change.

Comment

Do you mean Halo Reach is now part of the Collection? I noticed a big update coming in just now.

Comment

Thier STILL developing this? no wonder Halo Infinity keeps popping up as being in deep trouble development wise.

At this point, who cares? anyone would of played the old halos thats going to play them at this point.

Comment

They really need to address the subject of Halo 5 coming to MCC, it's so old itself now and not having on PC in particular when Infinite is coming is just daft at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Thier STILL developing this? no wonder Halo Infinity keeps popping up as being in deep trouble development wise.
                  It is probably not a huge amount of resources and I would guess Infinite was moved from current gen to next gen somewhere along the line that freed up some development pressure. Halo MCC launched in an appalling state, particularly online, so them revisiting it was a good move to earn back goodwill.

Comment

Working...
                  X