No announcement yet.

Halo : the Master Chef Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I read the more I get blown away by just how much work they have put into it.

You'll be able to do Halo 1 multiplayer online

Comment

To true, I love that they've tied the matchmaking so all 100 or so maps are in rotation and it just boots the relevant engine for the map.

Comment

The same for single player , you can create a playlist of single player levels and it will seamlessly load between them (apparently)

Comment

You know of all games of E3 seems stupid but this is the one I'm waiting for. Sure I'm hyped about other games coming out but this just seems to have a hold on me.

Cant wait, the news of it just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

It looks like they've done a much better job than H1. They've redone all the cutscenes in CG so it won't have the jarring switch to 2004 lips syncing and animation on high detail models as H1 had.

Comment

Was reading an article about the Halo CE anniversary and the dev said they actually had a list of bugs and glitches that they had to keep in to make sure nothing changed and the game stayed the same. Have to give them credit for a proper port.

Comment

I take it no news on an Xbox One bundle or even a special edition console?

Comment

Developer 343 is remaking popular Halo 2 map Lockout for Xbox One game Halo: The Master Chief Collection.Lockout is the…

Lockout is the next revealed remastered map

Comment

Wondering if I need this. The idea of playing Halo (1) online again is quite attractive. Not sure if I'd get bored quickly though. Halo4 multiplayer was dull.

Comment

Is the thread title correct?

Comment

I bought the remaster of Halo on the xbox and never played it, I will probably do the same with this, I seem to get these remasters and never play them. Case in point tomb raider and the last of us have been shelved pretty quickly, these sorts of packs always seem like a good idea until you think oh right I've played this game to death already.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          Is the thread title correct?
                          Yes it is big lover of master chef

Comment

The trouble with many of these collections/rereleases is they come out when new stuff is coming which means instant bottom of the pile. With this for launch I guess for many it'll rest on how much online play it's likely to see. The idea of all 100+ maps in rotation is a big draw for me, especially as online Halo has probably seen the least play of the big FPS series for me so a lot of will be pretty fresh.

Comment

I'm not sure the community is big enough to support this much online content yet, Titanfall regularly struggles to get players outside the main modes, so this much content could backfire and spread the community too thinly like it has done with quite a few xbox games.

Comment

Bungie confirms you'll effectively have to install the entire 45GB of data plus an additional 20GB of content via download to run the collection as they didn't want to compromise content.

I applaud their dedication though my eyes well up at the thought of how long the XBO is going to take to crunch all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X