Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ck-multiplayer

Bungie confirms you'll effectively have to install the entire 45GB of data plus an additional 20GB of content via download to run the collection as they didn't want to compromise content.

I applaud their dedication though my eyes well up at the thought of how long the XBO is going to take to crunch all that.
    ugh, as you said I applaud them that they have not skimped on quality but not being able to replace the HDD in the Xbox is going to prove to be a pain. Last thing I want is a USB HDD next to it on show :/

Comment

I added a 4tb Touro Desk Pro to mine last month, No regrets at all. I can highly recommend it!

Dan Ayoub
      ‏@Danayoub
      If you pre-order/download MCC, you will also download content update pre-release. Just make sure you enable auto updates on XB1
      Last edited by Kron; 17-10-2014, 14:32.

Comment

ooh and..

Larry Hryb
        ‏@majornelson
        Halo: The Master Chief Collection? has gone gold & will be available for Pre-Order and Pre-Download later today!

Comment

Hmm, I might get this via XBL before release

Comment

It's up! ?44.99

For the first time ever, The Master Chief’s entire story is on one console. Featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4, new digital series, Halo: Nightfall, and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta, this is the definitive Halo experience. Features: - The Complete Master Chief Story - Halo 2: Anniversary - Halo: Nightfall - Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta - Plus Pre-Purchase Bonus - Boom Skull

Comment

Ooooooh, excitement ramping up now. Slightly earlier release in the uk confirmed too.

You can get the campaign up and running whilst downloading the 20gb which suits me down to the ground.

Comment

Bought! I'm so weak Really looking forward to it too, its just another hd collection really but the volume of matchmakeable content is huge and Halo 4 was fun. Plus, its a change from CoD

Comment

Confirmed, November 11th in the UK now

Comment

Bought. From Hong Kong for 40% less than local pricing here.

This is looking awesome.

Comment

Now the pain of knowing it's installed but can't be played begins

Comment

2 weeks to go! I'm pumped for this!

That is all.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Me too crackin collection

Comment

I hope Character stat rankings can carry over to Halo 5. A years worth of playing this will go to waste if you have to start again on Halo 5, with such a huge collection of classic online maps I can see myself playing this along side Halo 5 when that's out. It would be good if you can play either and continue to level up.

Comment

UPDATE 5/11/14 17:15: Microsoft's Halo: The Master Chief Collection NDA has been adjusted, allowing us to show you more…

Digital Foundry preview, sounding good so far

Comment

Another Xbox One game I want. Insane value.

Comment

Working...
                                X