Mario Kart 8 Leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
    Was expecting my time on Toad Harbour to be beaten since i didn't use half the shortcuts, but good time
    Ta, was a decent run, didn't use the speed boost on the left wall as found didn't really help greatly for the risk involved.
    Not on this run, but on another I once landed on top of one of the trams, you get a nice bounce forward off the roof.

Comment

My NNID: muscles361978

Just picked this up so only tried the 1st track so far. MK Stadium. How do you screenshot the time for submission?

Comment

From the Wii U, providing you have a Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr account, press the Home button when on the screen you wanna post, then select internet bowser and then go to the screenshot post page. I think the page is already bookmarked by Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Moo moo meadows : 1.40.209

Ghost uploaded. At least one serious error, maybe two, so plenty of room to destroy that!
          Bloody hell lol, you shaved 4 seconds off my time Will have to have another couple or goes to try and beat it now.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
            Bloody hell lol, you shaved 4 seconds off my time Will have to have another couple or goes to try and beat it now.
            Last lap is a pain the the arse with those cows! Wish I had a shell to just knock them out the way!

Comment

Thanks hoolak, I don't have those though so i've uploaded the ghost instead

Mariokart Stadium: 1'48'595

Comment

Added a few from this thread. First round of times:

Shy Guy Falls - 2:27.270 (ghost uploaded)

Comment

No idea where these would stack:

Water Park

Sweet Sweet Canyon

Shy Guy Falls

Sunshine Airport

Rainbow Road

Mount Wario

Moo Moo Meadow

Mario Circuit GBA

Dry Dry Desert

Donut Plains 3

Rainbow Road N64

Comment

Times updated.

From next Monday we will be moving over to the one course per week format, or would you lot prefer one course every two weeks?

It would be nice to fill in the remaining blanks on the current one in order to have some primer to work with.

I'm thinking of dishing out points for whatever place people end up on each leaderboard, kind of like a TT/GP. There would have to be a cut-off for submissions.

What would the overall champion get? Would anyone be interested in chipping in a fiver per entry? Is that even allowed here? Some eShop credit for "teh champ" would be quite nice, and gives everyone incentive to give it their absolute best.
                    Last edited by dataDave; 09-06-2014, 04:36.

Comment

You've missed 2 times off of mine for Flower Cup: Mario Circuit (2:02.863) and Shell Cup: GBA Mario Circuit (1:36.582).

Also, I've already started the TTGP thread here.
                      Seems your time zone difference is affecting your thread leadership duties (shakes head and sighs)

Comment

After finally getting on a PC i've sussed out how to post the images properly.

Here goes. Ghosts should be available for them all.

Water Park

Sweet Sweet Canyon

Thwomp Ruins
                        Last edited by Relic; 09-06-2014, 16:46. Reason: Learning how to post images

Comment

I've got the tumblr now. 2 more times from me.

Water Park

Sunshine Airport

Comment

Wario Stadium

Comment

Working...
                            X