X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phillai / phillai
    Add me please, but I am crap!

Comment

Are you hoping to start this soon hoolak?

For those interested the biggest MK time trial site on the web has a MK8 page up now for submissions and records etc etc

Comment

It will start on Monday, with the deadline being every Sunday at midnight. Each participant will submit their best TT time for each of the two tracks for that week (please provide screenshots).

Does that sound okay?

Comment

Yep sounds fine to me, times can be submitted at any point - doesn't have to be on the final day as implied in the first post.

Will you start a new thread for each week to make it easier to keep track of things?

18 people so far, not a bad turnout.

Comment

Yeah to everything you said there, David. A thread a week and post times any times during the week. Post multiple throughout the week too, but make sure I know your final/best time by the end if I haven't already noticed.

Comment

Sounds great.

Gradius - gradius57300

Comment

Count me in!

InvisibleKid / RagingAvatar

Comment

Is there a non members website I can use to post Wii U screenshots from the game pad? I.e. not Facebook or the like?

EDIT: also where can i recall the image of my time trial? I'm seeing people post a nice roundup image of their time but how do I find this

EDIT 2: Managed to find the way, go to time trials, select your course, select your old ghost and hit the plus button. Tinypic works a treat for image hosting, no need to sign up!

Last edited by Briareos; 14-06-2014, 20:52.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                    All results will be listed in leaderboard form and if we're feeling mathematical, a separate points table (ideas for point amounts?).
                    How about MotoGP scoring (25pts for first down to 1pt for 15th)

1st 25 points
                    2nd 20 points
                    3rd 16 points
                    4th 13 points
                    5th 11 points
                    6th 10 points
                    7th 9 points
                    8th 8 points
                    9th 7 points
                    10th 6 points
                    11th 5 points
                    12th 4 points
                    13th 3 points
                    14th 2 points
                    15th 1 point

Comment

Are we starting this week? I'm actually free briefly on Monday to try and get some times.

Comment

Tomorrow I believe yes. You have a week to submit times kryss.

Comment

Yes starts Monday. Dave, the points system sounds good. Is it based on amount of peeps in competition or 25 regardless?

I will make a new post later with week one's info and any revised rules/info.

Comment

25 regardless I think, if we don't have 15 players then last place will get more than one point. Up to you.

Comment

Cool. Looking forward to this. Even if I am pants.

Comment

Would like to join in with this, hopefully will find enough time during the week to make some decent times.

Forum name= gambit6613
                                NNID= forge2014

Comment

Working...
                                X