Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so Dragon May Cry?

Comment

That's an incredibly annoying main character. Like Sonic if he were a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        It's a Hideki Kamiya game, which means it will be even more special.
        I love him. If I were richer I'd get a Wii-U just for W101.

Comment

Four player co-op!

Comment

Serious Nero (DMC4) vibes watching that new trailer.
            For a Platinum Games release this is looking rather tame which is good as it means I won't be missing out on much!

Comment

Bit underwhelmed by the gameplay footage, will keep an eye on it but I have the early vibe it's not for me

Comment

Gameplay is looks really basic. His running animation is really strange too.

Comment

Think the game looks ace (bar the frame rate) Can't wait as I'm a massive fan of Dragons

Comment

it's not what I was expecting to be honest, but given that It looks like a bunch of games I'm not a fan of (but everyone else loves) I'm surprised by it's muted reaction.

Then I remembered it's an Xbox Exclusive game

Comment

Plus it's very likely the first part of the game. Of course the gameplay is going to look basic. Even Bayonetta has basic gameplay until you start unlocking abilities and purchasing accessories.

I'm sure there will be dragon piledrivers and such later on.

The W101 reference was cute.

Comment

Just saw the gamescom footage. Wowzers!

Not digging the headphones but I guess they're the cool accessory now. Nice how the music tied in with them.

The dragon was glorious. I really liked the boss bit where you just see the dragon's huge shadow on the grass.

Comment

Looks pretty good. I like the headphones, the look and feel and is that cool mix of fantasy and contemporary/futuristic technology which Final Fantasy has done very well in the past (and hopefully in the future with FFXV).

Combat didn't look mindblowing but as Dave points out, this is probably a very early level where you don't have many abilities. The accumulation of skill points etc I'm not that interested in, it seems like literally every game has 'RPG elements' these days. Just as long as the combat is really fun, solid and has a decent learning curve.

I've got faith as it's Kamiya. I'm looking forward to this one and I'll almost certainly get a Bone for it if I don't already have one by Xmas 2016.

Comment

According to rumours, Scalebound is being resurrected by Nintendo and will be heading to Nintendo Switch.

Rumour is this could be making a comeback for Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/19/sca...ntendo-switch/

Rumour is this could be making a comeback for Switch.
                              Yeah, seeing a rumour that this is the "unexpected" title that was discussed last week.

URRHGHGHDSGGDGDGASDFHDHAFSDFHSSDFDFSAHAERA

Comment

A massive meh, there was never a worthy reason people got so caught up on it in the first place and it smelt of bomb on reveal so even if true hopefully they've retooled it.

Comment

Working...
                                X