Scalebound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scalebound

Shape shifting reptilian member of the royal family, with Beats knock-off headphones turns into a lizard and trolls dragons.

I am not liking the main character. He looks like Dante's annoying younger brother.

It should be good as it is Platinum but the trailer does little for me.

Comment

Someone elsewhere said "Don't complain about the headphones. People complained about the glasses in Bayonetta and he gave everyone glasses. We'll end up with dragons with headphones".

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Someone elsewhere said "Don't complain about the headphones. People complained about the glasses in Bayonetta and he gave everyone glasses. We'll end up with dragons with headphones".

The dragon could be wearing a Mankini for all I care .. Its Platinum Games .. .so it will be good .. its the law

Comment

So wait a year for the PS4 version then?

Comment

Max Anarchy was pathetic so Platinum have one stinking turd of a blot on their record.

But even a CG trailer that gave nothing away has me hyped up....

Comment

Anarchy Reigns was good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                So wait a year for the PS4 version then?
                Published by MS, so not really sure how that will happen. PC version if you are lucky.

Comment

While it is a Platinum game I cannot get excited by the trailer. Maybe if they showed some of the gameplay that would have been an idea :P

Comment

It's not just a Platinum game it's a Shinji Mikami Platinum game. This should be something very special.

Comment

The guy has an epic track record it has to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                        It's not just a Platinum game it's a Shinji Mikami Platinum game. This should be something very special.
                        It's a Hideki Kamiya game, which means it will be even more special.

Comment

Wait I don't think Mikami is a part of this too? Isn't it just Kamiya?

EDIT: Yup.

I'm still not excited by this. Maybe just bitter at the exclusivity of it on something I don't have. I need to see more too.

Comment

Yeah I just realised I made a balls up with that one, Gets better.

Mikami is working on Evil Within via Bethesda at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              It's a Hideki Kamiya game, which means it will be even more special.
                              Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                              X