No announcement yet.

Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they are basically useless due to Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival being an AC game no one asked for, I still love the amiibo and wished the New Horizons game had opened the door for more.

I own literally every single AC amiibo you can buy, in figure and card form. Maybe its a good thing there are no more but I love them so much and had a lot of fun collecting them all.

Comment

A week later and I already need to impose some self control. Got four of them now:

-Banjo & Kazooie
      -Ryu
      -Terry Bogard
      -King K Rool

It's too tempting to pull the trigger when you chance seeing one cheap

Comment

Ah yeah King K Rool, the franchise leader!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Ah yeah King K Rool, the franchise leader!
          Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

I'll be getting DK and Diddy as well when they're cheap enough - DKC REPRESENT!

Comment

I saw one of the DK skylander figures in CEX recently which I was very tempted by but then I remembered I am trying to get into SELLING some of mine not buying more. I have had to hold back on so many in the past.

Comment

Metroid Dread Samus & E.M.M.I. double pack now available to pre-order on MyNintendoStore.

Comment

Seems cheap when you consider the recent Zelda amiibo!

Comment

Dread amiibo back on Amazon , out of stock at Nintendo

Comment

Nintendo need to be reprinting the Samus Returns amiibo, especially given that they decided to specifically lock in-game content (such as extra difficulty levels) behind the ****ing things in the first place - shocking misjudgement on their part, quelle surprise.

Comment

Or they should simply stop relying on Amiibos for this kind of stuff. Never bought an Amiibo, never will. They should have died along Skylanders, Disney Infinity, and whatever that Lego thing was called.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Or they should simply stop relying on Amiibos for this kind of stuff. Never bought an Amiibo, never will. They should have died along Skylanders, Disney Infinity, and whatever that Lego thing was called.
                          I don't entirely disagree, but there was obviously no chance of amiibo ever dying when they've generated the sales that they have.

Comment

Animal Crossing Series 5Amiibo cards now available to pre-order on GAME website.

Sadly only one per customer @ £4.99 postage. Might be the only pack I own so caved.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Animal Crossing Series 5Amiibo cards now available to pre-order on GAME website.

Sadly only one per customer @ £4.99 postage. Might be the only pack I own so caved.
                              It’s nonsense like this that means I’m just gonna pirate the ones I want.
                              One per customer on a blind pack of Amiibo cards?

Comment

No idea what they will do in store. I'm sadly at work on Friday when they are out so [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] has kindly agreed he will try and pop in the local Game in his lunch break to see if there is any chance of getting some, or even reserving some for pick up over the weekend if there is a later delivery.

I'm feeding my need for these cards by trying to complete my Animal Crossing Gummy Card collection. I only need 2 from series 1 (someone online supposedly has one arriving in the post they said I can have in a trade) and 1 from Series 3 that only just came out so I'm fairly confident I can get that one. Sadly the one I'm having no luck with finding (unless I want to spend a fortune on it with postage from the US) is Lucky!

Comment

Working...
                                X