Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Just unbox them and you won't see the region.
    None of my amiibo are sealed, hence me not bothering about region mixing i'll go with whatever region i can get it for which wont destroy my wallet the only exception to that rule was the animal crossing amiibo cards as those had to be japanese for me as i didn't want multiple names on the cards like the west got. So far my collection is pretty much an even split of uk & japan amiibo stuff minus the cards that are all japanese.

Comment

I'd quite like a Zelda BOTW guardian one day and the champions but never been in a rush need for them. Seeing the Nintendo Direct the other day makes me sad they didn't make some cute amiibo of the Xenoblade 2 characters.

Hopefully at least the/ 2 smash ones will be made.

Comment

Monster Hunter rise Palico and palimute amiibo sold out on Nintendo , didn’t even know anything about them until just now either

Comment

Nice new update coming with proper use of the Sanrio Animal crossing cards on Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Comment

They went up for pre-order yesterday and sold out before I even knew about it.

Comment

theres always uk nintendo store, they haven't put them up yet for preorder. The only listing on there is the one from 2016 that long sold out.

Comment

Let's be real: The Cat Mario & Cat Peach amiibo look extremely shoddy.

Comment

The infamous Zelda & Loftwing amiibo for the forthcoming Skyward Sword HD is up for pre-order on Simply Games & The Game Collection.

Comment

Zelda & Loftwing amiibo now available for pre-order on Amazon UK. £30.

ShopTo had it going for £25 but their pre-orders are all gone.

Comment

Zelda/Loftwing now available for pre-order on MyNintendoStore UK.

£21.99.

Comment

The last remaining amiibo of the fighters from Season Pass 2 of SSBU are on their way.

Min-Min has been teased.

Comment

They've gotten better at masking the stands rather than those early clear poles. Like I imagine many, not bothered by Min-Min but there's a few I'd go back for as Banjo arrived today and it's really well done

Comment

I don't know why we didn't get a full ARMS set of Amiibo. That would have been really nice, and something I might have gone all-in with.

I've not bought any since the first Splatoon triple pack.

Comment

I never got over the lack of Luigi's Mansion amiibo

Comment

Figured any I get I should focus solely on key franchise characters - like a hall of fame. Then eventually get a small display stand. To sit alongside Banjo I now have Ryu as well. Gonna whittle a shortlist down soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X