No announcement yet.

Bullet Soul Infinite Burst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the link. I'm going to give it a go for that price.

Comment

After a good few sessions with the demo I finally picked this up on Friday. Absolutely cracking game. The feeling of mass destruction just pushes all the right buttons with me. It feels fast and chaotic and gets more and more fun with every play. When I closed my eyes to go to sleep last night, all I could see was pink and blue bullet patterns

Comment

I agree. It's also a great an entry level shmup. It isn't that difficult compared to others of its kind but still feels rewarding.

Comment

is it much different to the standard Bullet Soul?

Comment

Finally sat down with this on Saturday & spent some time with it & if I'm honest it didn't really excite me.
            It's fast, frantic & at times almost impossible to see what's going on.

I will agree though it is an almost perfect entry level shooter.
            There is a fair chunk to it but I don't know it just hasn't really inspired me or make me want to rush back & play it again.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Finally sat down with this on Saturday & spent some time with it & if I'm honest it didn't really excite me.
              It's fast, frantic & at times almost impossible to see what's going on.

I will agree though it is an almost perfect entry level shooter.
              There is a fair chunk to it but I don't know it just hasn't really inspired me or make me want to rush back & play it again.

Neil
              Agreed - thought it was abit rubbish; would like to have seen something new from them

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                Agreed - thought it was abit rubbish; would like to have seen something new from them
                Yeah was pretty let down if I'm honest was really hoping it would be good but alas it isn't

Much much better out there.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                X