No announcement yet.

Mario Kart 8: Bordersdown TTGP - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, I really need to unlock that Circuit Special Kart, have collected 1600 coins so far and not seen it.

Comment

Are things unlocked randomly?

Comment

Yes. The last unlock before the gold coloured gear is at 3800 coins I believe.

Comment

Really, didn't realise it was that high, long way to go for me, to be fair I've not played it much since launch weekend.

Then you get the gold bits at 10,000 coins? the gold kart and glider is that right?

Comment

I think you get gold things from beating all the staff ghosts.

New MK Stadium time. It seems to be better not to bother picking up coins that are off the racing line. Does anyone else agree?

Comment

Nice time, couple of improvements from me

Re the coins, I think it is pretty important to try and get at least half a dozen on the first lap, if you do exactly the same thing (driving wise) for three laps you'll notice the difference when you have ten coins compared to none by a long margin. But hey what do I know, I could be propping up the times come Sunday.

Unlocked the Circuit Special Kart tonight so am happy about that at least.

Comment

good thing we have up to 15th place...

Comment

New time!

Comment

Nice. Updated.

Comment

Long sessions on the big wii u controller are starting to hurt my hands!

Anyway....

Comment

Great times, Gradius. No wonder your hands have wilted

Here are my current efforts. My Water Park needs more work. Fairly happy with MK Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                          No problem, I really need to unlock that Circuit Special Kart, have collected 1600 coins so far and not seen it.
                          I got the circuit special without having gotten to 900 coins.

Comment

Hey Hoolak you haven't updated my mariokart stadium time from page 2. That puts you in fourth mate!

Noone else using the wheel then? The wiipad's too big and the wiipad add on for the remote is too small. I sound like Goldilocks but maybe should try the pro-controller any thoughts?

Comment

Sound. Updated.

Comment

I'm hoping I'll get chance to get last place on Saturday, the wife is out!
                                How easy is it to upload the screenshots?

Comment

Working...
                                X