No announcement yet.

Mario Kart 8: Bordersdown TTGP - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy. Get a Tumblr account or use Twitter/Facebook. Sign in. Then when you want to upload a screenshot, press the home button whilst on the screen you want to post, go to the internet browser and choose the share screenshot link in the favourites. It sounds a bit long winded, but once you've done it, you'll be alright.

Comment

I think I need more parts to get faster times, either that or I'm missing something in the race line, particularly for Mario Stadium.

Mario Stadium - 1:48:993

Water Park - 1:50:757

Comment

My latest, back on top (for now)

Comment

Nice timed man. Is that bike any good?

Comment

Ever so slight improvement...

Comment

Oh dear, its the taking part tho..

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                Oh dear, its the taking part tho..
                So true. Right attitude ftw

Comment

Here's a Q, was firehopping ever discussed for this? If it's allowed that's fine, I'll give each course a couple of runs still and post a time but more casually I think, the more I play the game the more I find myself disagreeing with the exploit so I don't fancy learning it.

Comment

Personally, I have no problems in someone using the technique. I can't do it, but if you have the skills, by all means.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      Nice timed man. Is that bike any good?
                      Cheers, yeah the bike's good once you get used to the handling - you can really hug the corners all the way round while drifting, which I struggle to do with the karts for some reason…

I'm not even going to bother trying to learn that hopping technique myself, even if others do...

Comment

I think I'm done :-(

Comment

OK I've saved my first image to twitter, how do I post it on here?
                          I don't use these computer things often!! Ha ha

Comment

Not a very good time for the water park sadly, can't seem to find ways to get round this course any faster!

edit: managed to go faster, though can't edit the old image out of my post using the gamepad?

Last edited by Briareos; 21-06-2014, 18:53.

Comment

Ok I've got some times to post. My stadium time is dreadful. Water Park is less embarrassing but I've just read the post about collecting the coins so I'll have a go at collecting them as I go along.

Has anyone noticed on mk stadium when you are flying near the end of the lap if you tap the ramp and hit jump you get a flame boost?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Has anyone noticed on mk stadium when you are flying near the end of the lap if you tap the ramp and hit jump you get a flame boost?
                                I've done that yes, makes it tricky to take the last left hander tightly though.

On MK Stadium I just can't nail the shortcut that Hoolak seems to have perfected.

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                                OK I've saved my first image to twitter, how do I post it on here?
                                I don't use these computer things often!! Ha ha
                                Assuming you're on Windows, right click on the image on Twitter, click on properties, highlight address/URL (in the middle of the grey pop-up), do a CTRL+C then post here with [img*]paste link here[/img*] - without the asterisks, sounds long winded but really is a two second thing once you've done it a couple of times. Post if you get stuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X