90s Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90s Kid

Good and bad experience within the space of a fortnight with this chap.

Was after copies of SFZ3 and Elevator Action Returns and he was kind enough to PM and let me know he had both and the prices for each game were very reasonable.

I could only afford one at the time (SFZ3) and this was received by me in quick time and very well packaged. Very happy.

I paid for Elevator Action on Friday 13th June (I'm not superstitious) and I have still to receive it. No reply to any PMs until Sunday 22nd when I was told he'd been away on a business trip, his missus had forgotten to post it and it would be sent Monday.

No sign of game on Tuesday or today.

I am more than willing to let this be water under the bridge once Elevator Action arrives but until then I'm out more money than I can really afford at the moment.

I've kept all PMs just in case they are needed.

I've informed mods and they're taking appropriate action for now.

EDIT: After some back and forth about tracking numbers for EleAction 90s Kid has refunded my money. Wish this had turned out better as I was looking forward to playing it.
    Last edited by teddymeow; 26-06-2014, 16:32.

This was shozuki. Banned.

Comment

I almost agreed a trade with him for a PSP earlier in the year but backed out because no feedback or nothing was advertised. Something didn't feel right about it. Got lucky perhaps?

Comment

Working...
      X