No announcement yet.

MK8 BDTTGP - Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from holidays now so can hopefully grab an hour to knock some times out.
    Hopefully the top 5 won't get chance to post a time

Comment

Nice Toad Harbour time Relic. You made me go back to it. Still bashing walls though :-(

Still don't know where to use the 3rd mushroom

I'm done with this track!

Comment

Great times Stakers.
        I might have to have another go on the harbour as of the two that's where I know I could improve, although I'll probably end up having nightmares about the two ramps after the first corner.
        No idea where I'm four seconds down on Mario Circuit though. I used two mushrooms on lap 1 and one at the end of lap 3. The top ghosts are no help as there nowhere to be seen after the first lap.

Comment

I'm now using 2 mushrooms to cut through the grass by the first piranha plant. As you get to the 2nd one earlier it hasn't come out the ground yet so you're safe to hug the edge of the track. 3rd mushroom no idea. I think I used it when I missed a drift boost on last lap.

I really like Toad Harbour but I haven't got through all 3 laps without a little nudge somewhere yet. It's fractions on the jump through that little alley.

Comment

No improvements from me, very nice times Stakers

Comment

Comment

Mario Circuit

Toad Harbour

Comment

Turned out alright on these, although toad's was pretty annoying. Probably my final times...

I just use the final mushroom on the home straight, can't see where else to use it really. You can also avoid the pirhana plant by hugging the final corner if you're there quick enough on the first lap...

Comment

Lurch, you're doing my head in. I knew that last lap on Toad Harbour would come back to haunt me!

Comment

Never managed 3 consistent laps on toad harbour, despite that I quite enjoyed that track.

Comment

Another two not great times,

Comment

This is me..

Comment

Just tried to do those courses and I'm way off the pace and don't know why

Maybe im just rubbish lol

Comment

It's not as easy as some of these guys make it seem, shortcuts/tips on both tracks here Jason

Comment

Did not enjoy Turd Harbour haha Gave it only a few attempts and thought "nah".

Will update everything tomorrow. Sorry for not updating it daily this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X