Youkai watch 2 Ganso/Honke/Shinuchi 3DS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tififi View Post
    It depends on you, if you are kind of maniac about your stuff haha. But don't worry, I am a maniac
    Haha alright then I'll just keep it on! Would the dungeon available after clearing the game be the best place to grind? My youkai are all about level 50 at the moment.

Comment

For experience, yes it is ! But it depends which access of the dungeono you got, as i got all the games, i can access every doors of the dungeon, so i can beat all the bosses who give the most of experience points and i can fight rare youkai on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Tififi View Post
        For experience, yes it is ! But it depends which access of the dungeono you got, as i got all the games, i can access every doors of the dungeon, so i can beat all the bosses who give the most of experience points and i can fight rare youkai on the road.
        I only have Ganso, but its not even linked yet as I was busy abusing the money bug trick... That should still be ok right?

Comment

I guess... you can unlock it at anytime. i don't know the money bug trick.

Comment

Apparently a third game is supposed to be teased in the newest CoroCoro, that comes out this weekend, along with a seperate Youkai Busters game. 'Finished' playing Shinuchi so quite glad a new version is on it's way.

Comment

Hey, i got a question about the golden train. Next to the train controller guy, there's a closed door. If i try to go there, a message box open and says something but the door does not open. Is there a trick or something i missed to open that door ?

Comment

I think he just says it's the control room and that you can't go in. Don't think it's possible to enter.

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
                  I think he just says it's the control room and that you can't go in. Don't think it's possible to enter.
                  It's weird because we can see this door open on picture in the official guide

The picture on the right, you can see something like youkai sitting to tables.

Comment

I can't see the image because I'm at work at the moment, but it sounds like you're describing the dining carriage which is randomly placed on the train. I think the only special thing about that carriage is that there is a shop.

Comment

It's weird, i never had a dining carriage with a shop in that train... Maybe it randomly not appears sometimes.

Comment

The hell? today i was a little freaked out at lunchtme, i was about to do my usual routine of trying to befriend the various once a day battle ones and i checked my gashapon allocation to see it had shot upto 30. Annoyingly i didn't have 30 coins to use in it so i had to wait till i got home and scanned my way through a huge pile of medals to get some extra coins. Does anyone know the reason why this time gashapon had so many goes as usually i'm lucky to get maybe 7 goes in a day but usually it's only 3 or 4 per day.

Took a pic as i don't think i'll ever see that many again.

Been doing well in grabbing the missing ones from the once a day battles, managed to finally get all on the same day Yomi gensui & komajirou S, also obtained the item to evolve a platinakaku. And finally yami kuubi & onikui became friends. Now time to train them all up.

Still master nyada & jetnyan are been stubborn but i'm slowly getting them one at a time. Also completed Ubaune's quest so i can finally try befriending all 5 of her kaima, takes a while to try as they are spread all over the world, once i can get them then that's 5 bags of kaima powder to make the other 10 but i don't know if you can get more bags outside the quests so i may have to do it in either ganso & honke too to get another 5 bags so i can get all 10 regular kaima. My copy of shinuchi is now at 80 hours and counting yet only done about half of everything the game has to offer, super value for money for the amount of content you get.

Finally payday arrived, put a huge order in to catch up on medals. Have 10 boxes coming, 2 of each series i'm missing i doubt it will get me complete sets but it will get me pretty close. Also all the binders & page insert sets that i'm missing along with a U watch both buster games & a guide to it. Can't wait for it all to turn up.

Comment

Working...
                        X