No announcement yet.

Godzilla 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the Comic-Con trailer hit for Michael Dougherty’s “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” in July, it made itself known that this will be a monster rock-em-sock-em mashup with Godzilla taking on three villains – King Ghidorah, Mothra and Rodan – all in one outing. Speaking with

The films director has said that the decision to have Godzilla face off against three threats in one movie was a conscious attempt to make the new film distinct from the original

Comment

Go track down the posters for this. They look incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        http://www.darkhorizons.com/godzilla...anything-back/

The films director has said that the decision to have Godzilla face off against three threats in one movie was a conscious attempt to make the new film distinct from the original
        ...When he was only fighting 2 monsters?

Comment

Bigger is better!

Comment

I predict that in Godzilla 3 he will fight 4 threats.

Comment

Nah, next one will see him face off against his equal like Mechagodzilla or Spacegodzilla.

Comment

I had to look up Spacegodzilla cos I thought you made it up!

Comment

"Godzilla faces his darkest hour as mankinds protector when a brutal battle with SpaceGodzilla, Gabara and Ebirah leaves him facing his fourth and most difficult enemy - his own self doubt. Witness the hardest trials of Earths largest defender in this timeless coming of age story about a nuclear blast created monster... and his inner demons"

Godzilla III
                  We all face Monsters

Coming July 2023

Comment

This final trailer for the new Godzilla movie looks incredible.

Also, [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] you might need to revise your Godzilla 3 threat prediction number based on this.

Comment

That looks tremendous. Can’t wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        This final trailer for the new Godzilla movie looks incredible.

Also, [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] you might need to revise your Godzilla 3 threat prediction number based on this.
                        Looks fantastic!!!!!
                        I panicked for a moment because I thought I spotted Maggie gylenhall in it but false alarm!

Comment

For some reason, despite enjoying both the first film and Skull Island, the missus had no interest in this but the last trailer or two have begun to swing her around to it.

Comment

Two very late May releases have popped up on industry tracking figures. Both Mike Dougherty’s “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” and Dexter Fletcher’s “Rocketman” are set to debut in North America on May 31st and figures indicate the monster sequel and the Elton John biopic are on track for a $50-55 million and solid $20-25 […]

It could track upwards closer to release but early tracking figures suggest the Godzilla sequel will see a further audience decline

Comment

Reviews seem to either like this or despise it. It’s currently 55% on RT. I’ve read a couple of negative reviews and they harp on about a terrible, exposition-heavy script, with too much emotionless destruction.

Champion. Bit like a Godzilla film, then.

Comment

Yep, at the moment we're thinking of watching this Friday. Most of the negative talk does seem to be that it's a Godzilla film which is so bizarre to read, they complain but I've yet to read anything that sounds like it doesn't belong in the film

Comment

Working...
                                X