Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shout re: not planning around a specific event. I don't expect the folks already in London need an excuse to be dragged out, but things like LV are still decent options for playing a game or two without having to trek too far out of town.

I am definitely up for this assuming the dates work, and can likely help with couch space if it makes things viable for others, but March will be a bit of a tricky one for me. I'm in South Africa until the 15th, already have guests the following weekend, and am liable to have other obligations later on in the month. Happy to sit on the sidelines if this period works better for everyone else, but I'll keep an eye on things regardless.

Comment

I'll be in London on the 26th of April as a stopover back from Tokyo, if I can postpone the London-Milan flight at no costs and someone can join on the 27th or 28th I'll be very happy to meet with you again.

Comment

To answer myself already: 250€ for changing the flight, it'd actually be cheaper to book a new one altogether. March's kinda hard for me, so meet for me as well

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          I'll be in London on the 26th of April as a stopover back from Tokyo, if I can postpone the London-Milan flight at no costs and someone can join on the 27th or 28th I'll be very happy to meet with you again.
          I'm planning on being in London at the end of March, but that's to take my wife away for our anniversary.
          I really don't want you losers cramping my style.

However, we're coming down again for a party on Saturday 28th April, so that's a date I could potentially do.
          Plus it's really near mine and my brother-from-another-mother (and father), teddymeow's birthdays, so you could buy us cake.

Comment

I should be able to go in March depending on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I'm planning on being in London at the end of March, but that's to take my wife away for our anniversary.
              I really don't want you losers cramping my style.

However, we're coming down again for a party on Saturday 28th April, so that's a date I could potentially do.
              Plus it's really near mine and my brother-from-another-mother (and father), teddymeow's birthdays, so you could buy us cake.
              1. Once you arrive in London with your wife you've fulfilled your obligation of "taking her to London" so you could then ditch her and hang with us.
              2. The cake idea is good.

Comment

Sunday 15th April is next London Gaming Market if that helps.

Comment

Hello everyone. Yes we need to do a thing,the last one was brilliant. Later in March probably the earliest place to start but I am generally free more nowadays anyway.

Comment

Hmm, a possibility.
                    Have quite a few things starting up around March/ April time including a new course my workplace is signing me up for and paying for (online but exams are on exact dates and times). Will certainly consider it if we can plan in advance, depends on money too for travel.

Comment

Okay fools.

What the hell is happening with a London meet?
                      [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]Strider[/MENTION] [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] [MENTION=12034]Fader209[/MENTION] [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2087]gambit6613[/MENTION]

Comment

15th April will be no good for me now I'm afraid. In Storridge the Saturday and travelling back the Sunday.

Comment

It's unlikely I'll be available to come along to this but if anything changes I'll shout up

Comment

Is April 28th/29th a possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Is April 28th/29th a possibility?
                              JOINT BIRTHDAY WEEKEND MASHUP?!?!???!!?!!!?!!

Comment

You're really making me want to change my flight back to Italy at a later date as I'll stop at Heathrow on the 26th.

Comment

Working...
                                X