This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, mid-December until early January.

I wasn’t planning on it, but then I saw a Master of None episode about thanksgiving and I wanted to see my family for Christmas

Comment

Sweet!

I do normally visit relatives in London over Christmas, so I mught be able to wangle something.

Maybe if you give us some potential dates, we can work around those, seeing as you'll probably have travelled the furthest!

Comment

Saturday 15th December work for anyone?
        [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION], you back then or too early?
        I don't fancy coming down the following weekend, 22nd, it'll be heaving.

Comment

Rats! I arrive on the 15th!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I mught be able to wangle something.
            Didn't that ruin the last family Christmas?

Comment

Saturday 15th December work for anyone?
              @randombs, you back then or too early?
              I don't fancy coming down the following weekend, 22nd, it'll be heaving.
              I'm game!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                I'm game!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Rats! I arrive on the 15th!
                  If we did brunch on the Sunday, would that be doable?

You too, [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]?

Comment

Yep - I may have to try and see family that weekend (mainly as I'm leaving for Christmas in California the weekend after) but could definitely make plans around a brunch/lunch/whatever if folks are in town

Comment

If we did brunch on the Sunday, would that be doable?
                      That's not very man plan. Not very man plan at all.

But yeah I'm in for Sunday 16th.

Comment

Updated the title for you. Unfortunately it's way too close to Christmas for me to hop on a plane to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          That's not very man plan. Not very man plan at all.

But yeah I'm in for Sunday 16th.
                          Sweet!
                          I'll start negotiations with the wife to disappear for a couple of hours.
                          I don't live in London, so it's all one small town to me, but people tell me I'm wrong.
                          I'll be staying in Kingston, I imagine.
                          Is that near other London people? If not, where's a good central meeting point.
                          I'll only be able to stay for a couple of hours, I imagine, so somewhere with food, but if others want to go off and do something afterwards, maybe that will help suggest somewhere.

I've never pretended to be remotely man-plan, I'm afraid.
                          I once punched a seagull, if that helps.

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Updated the title for you. Unfortunately it's way too close to Christmas for me to hop on a plane to the UK.
                          Sorry, buddy. We're stuck in the middle of people coming back for Christmas but not trying to meet too close to Christmas.

Let us know next time you're thinking of coming back.

Comment

Kingston, presuming Upon Thames here heh, is not that far from me, few miles. But useful to arrange a central point for folks to meet, however far into London heh, so I’d probably be in.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

[MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION], [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION], you around for this?

Comment

[MENTION=5953]Decider-VT[/MENTION] [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION] [MENTION=1477]darkangel[/MENTION] [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]Strider[/MENTION] [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] [MENTION=12034]Fader209[/MENTION] [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2970]Nu-Eclipse[/MENTION] [MENTION=2087]gambit6613[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X