This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    RIGHT folks, check your calendars folks and fill in the below!

https://doodle.com/poll/8vic5at6ibrz6mcc
    Alright ding dongs, seeing as no other planning is happening and I did (eventually) go to the effort of setting this up, I at least want to see some of you fill the bloody thing out. I'm tagging all of you that have expressed even a mild interest from the past 50 or so posts, so BUCKLE UP!
    @Escape-To-88 @QualityChimp @Brad @briareos_kerensky @importaku @Atticus @vanpeebles @prinnysquad @CMcK @Super Grover @Superman Falls @Zaki @Anpanman [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]
    Last edited by fuse; 18-04-2019, 16:27.

Comment

Added my name down will deffo be there on 20th regardless, if anyone by chance happens to be there on the 20th look out for a fat git with long hair & a beard wearing a soos mystery shack staff tshirt lol. I'll be mooching around the rhythm games.

Comment

Updated the poll.

Last few few weeks of May are good for me. I’ve even scribbled it on the family calendar before the wife gets chance to tell me what I’m doing. Win!

Comment

Filled in the sheet. Hopefully there won’t be any upsets at work that need me in on my days off.

Comment

I'll have to pass on this one, June and July are pretty tight months and I won't be able to take even a day or two before/after weekends. During September I'll have my own vacations.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Alright ding dongs, seeing as no other planning is happening and I did (eventually) go to the effort of setting this up, I at least want to see some of you fill the bloody thing out. I'm tagging all of you that have expressed even a mild interest from the past 50 or so posts, so BUCKLE UP!
              @Escape-To-88 @QualityChimp @Brad @briareos_kerensky @importaku @Atticus @vanpeebles @prinnysquad @CMcK @Super Grover @Superman Falls @Zaki @Anpanman @Team Andromeda
              Just in the process of buying a house, hoping to complete end of May, but give me a couple of days and will get some dates sorted old chap.
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Right ya bunch o'weirdos.

The next London Gaming Market is on March 15th.

Anyone up for a meet?
                [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=4553]Escape-To-88[/MENTION] [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION] [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]

Comment

The YUP! I have entered is too short, 5 characters, yada yada.

Comment

Come on guys.

It's been too long since we've had a good meal in a well ventilated restaurant!

Comment

Was thinking about this today after a visit from CMcK, I know I'm a wee bit far away from most these days, but I have a nice wee drinking room in my shop that can seat 12. A day of craft beers (which is what the shop does!) and I could rig up a screen for some, shock horror, local multiplayer gaming. We're in Fife though.

This is my on sales room.

Comment

Needless to say I’d be up for that.

Comment

6 hours from me by car. Doable. I could pick [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] up on the way. I mean, I do like beer so…

Comment

Yeah, we were talking to Scottish Nan just yesterday trying to work out a trip up.
                            She's in Callandar, about an hour from your shop.

I did try to visit you last time we were up (September?), but you were on lockdown measures, and couldn't categorically say you'd be open and you're about an hour away.

Even if we don't do a meetup, I'll try and visit if we come up early August.

Comment

Calendar permitting, I'd certainly be up for trying to make it. I'm also not above grovelling for a lift if anyone was going to be passing London.

Comment

I'd absolutely love to visit one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X