Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23rd of March would be a possibility for me.

Comment

Only just seen this, I'm close to Bury. If I'm available I'll come along.

briareos - best airport for you is MAN, the Metrolink are trams which you'll have to change in the city centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
        Only just seen this, I'm close to Bury. If I'm available I'll come along.

briareos - best airport for you is MAN, the Metrolink are trams which you'll have to change in the city centre.
        Sweet!
        23rd work for you?

[MENTION=345]Superman Falls[/MENTION], you coming?

Comment

Forgive me QC, I skim read the messages and was thinking the date was May, the March one I can't do.

Comment

Curse you!

Comment

It'd be a no go from me, several reasons but eventually one of them will be detailed in the Are You Happy thread.

Who needs family, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                It'd be a no go from me, several reasons but eventually one of them will be detailed in the Are You Happy thread.

Who needs family, eh?
                Sad face all round on that, mate.
                Mainly because it sounds like you've got rubbish reasons for not coming, but also I owe you the world's biggest pint* for all the content you generate for the site.

*Technically, the world's biggest and smallest pints are the same size - 1 Pint.

Comment

Arcade Club still needs to happen, gang.
                  I'm thinking early June.

Comment

Before or after Download?

Comment

RIGHT folks, check your calendars folks and fill in the below!

Comment

I'll unfortunately have to sit this one out, work deadlines forced me to move vacations from June to September

Comment

Voted for pretty much all the May dates.

Me & Chimpy's birthday on 30th April so can be a super celebration of awesomeness!!

Comment

My work rota is already made so i'm locked down right until the end of april, the only time i have off is the easter bank hol weekend. Will already be at arcade club on Sat 20th as crispy that used to be on here is grabbing a bunch of mates and swinging by leeds to get us before we head to arcade club for the day. If anyone happens to be there on the 20th feel free to say Hi, i'll be the fat one casting off his shame and playing DDR lol.

Comment

Ffs. I barely get to leave the house thanks to Pinny Jnr.

We should arrange it here. It’ll be cack but at least I’ll meet you.

Comment

Haven't looked at the dates yet, but sometime during the Easter hols would be ace. Potentially happy to drive those who are near me too.
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X