No announcement yet.

Terminator III: Dark Fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they really still pushing on with this 'franchise'???!!!

Kill it now!!!!

Comment

My plot would be about an AI-imbued loaf forming itself into intelligent toast, then into a very nimble cyborg god formed of grains and electricity.

See, I just made a better movie than will what be made.

Comment

It would even smell like ****ing toast.

Comment

The first set pics are online:

Comment

First official pic:

Comment

In the wake of “Wonder Woman 1984” being delayed seven months, the superhero sequel’s old release date slot has suddenly become the site of a game of chicken between two major event films. Last night Sony Pictures quickly slotted in its “Charlie’s Angels” reboot for that now clear November 1st 2019 release date. Today, Paramount […]

As release dates continue to shuffle in the Disney/Fox aftermath, Terminator III has been pushed up to 01 November 2019 against the latest Charlie's Angels reboot.

I'll likely only get to see T3 now. Oh. Oh no.

Comment

If I remember the original Terminator as a meat, then it would be a great, charred flank of beef with a bloody section somewhere.

Now I am seeing cucumber sandwiches. I couldn't even describe it as a meat.

Comment

Nice Analogy.

Honestly, if this film starts by introducing the new characters in a dangerous/stressful situation and then Sarah Connor, unbeknownst to anyone, busts in and saves the day saying 'come with me if you want to live' I'm leaving the cinema.

Comment

If they're wise they'll have the characters seek Sarah out rather than have her ride ala Genisys. Well, other than having the film open with the mandatory 'best bit' future sequence. The old T3 still has my fave of those, looks great and that look down the lens...

Comment

I think a good way to start would be in 1991 and some bit of information or tech that has been overlooked or forgotten about....but not a bit of the T800 found in the steal mill!

Comment

A short behind the scenes vid:

Comment

James Cameron revealed it was the working title in a Yahoo interview and IGN claim to have subsequently confirmed it’s official – the upcoming sixth “Terminator” film will be titled “Terminator: Dark Fate”. Taking a similar approach to last year’s “Halloween,” this will ignore the three films after “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” and serve as […]

Cameron has confirmed that the film is called Terminator: Dark Fate

Personally, I'd have kept the 3 the make it clear as day that the other sequels are now defunct.

Comment

Paramount Pictures has premiered six new photos from the Tim Miller-directed and James Cameron-produced “Terminator: Dark Fate,” a direct follow-up to the two Cameron originals that ignores the other sequels. Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger return in their iconic roles and are joined by Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna, and Diego Boneta – all […]

New character images from the sequel including the man himself who actually looks a bit better than he did in the last one:

Comment

That's Billy Bob Thornton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                That's Billy Bob Thornton.
                                Ha! It does look like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X