Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent a request!

Comment

good games earlier Hexxed and Valleystyle, more of the same again soon I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
        I didn't get an invite. I've just sent another request so I hope that's good!
        Yeah just sent my PlayStation clan request, seem a bit slow to register new members.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
          good games earlier Hexxed and Valleystyle, more of the same again soon I hope
          Very good games. Shame we couldn't do the 26 weekly, but I still managed to get enough strange coins for my exotic helm today so everything is splendid!

I think we almost have enough in the Bordersdown crew to be Raid capable. By which point we should see if we can all gather together at the same time and sort something out.

Comment

Im still a few shy strange coins and mote of lights short unless I fall lucky later tonight after 5aside.. ill be on after 9ish if u guys are about for more shooting. Enjoyed having a craic at it though, need to play with you borderdown chaps more often i thinks

Comment

Everyone new should be added . Remember to set your clan for the relevant system on the clan page.

Comment

Request sent (PS3). PSN ID: bcass_uk

Am at level 26 (Warlock). Currently up for the weekly strike. Would prefer to get to around level 27/28 before attempting a raid (if there are even that many in the PS3 group).

Comment

resent psn clan request, didn't realise it was 2 step process.

Comment

Sent request - tickle360

Comment

ive sent a request also : bwi

Comment

have we got 6 yet to try that Glass raid.. im up for it if anyone else is..

Comment

I`ll get myself clanned up. In the mean time if anyone wants to add me on the Xbone I`m Hux1ey

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                            Request sent (PS3). PSN ID: bcass_uk

Am at level 26 (Warlock). Currently up for the weekly strike. Would prefer to get to around level 27/28 before attempting a raid (if there are even that many in the PS3 group).
                            I'll add you to my friend list bcass_uk there four of us so far in the PS3 group including you, I'm now at 25, but like you want to be 27/28 before I start raiding. I'm S3M-Slicer on PSN.

Comment

Just a reminder to people to set your clan membership on the bungie page. We have 10+ members who are followers of the bordersdown group but haven't opted to join a clan on the Xbox or Playstation. Our Xbox clan is still in probation because it has less than 3 members registered to it.

Comment

Have put in a request, currently level 26 Warlock on PS4.
                                Last edited by mikewl; 05-04-2018, 22:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X