Bordersdown Destiny Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordersdown Destiny Clan

I took the liberty of securing Bordersdown as a Destiny clan before it was taken (unlikely but better safe than sorry). If anyone wants to join or run it. Feel free to join here. Should accept both Playstation and Xbox members.

Request sent CapcomSuicide PS4.

Comment

Me too, gnhweb on PS4

Comment

me three Lebdude on ps4

Comment

Just sent a request.

Comment

I have requested to join. Will be on PS3 tonight, but will be upgrading to PS4 tomorrow.

Can PS3'ers play along with PS4'ers?

Comment

You should all be added. I think you have to go onto bungie.net click on the group and click set playstation clan to actually join the clan in game.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                I have requested to join. Will be on PS3 tonight, but will be upgrading to PS4 tomorrow.

Can PS3'ers play along with PS4'ers?
                Sadly not, but your progress does come with you cross platform

Comment

Don't forget there's a nice official app for both Android and iOS, so you can keep tabs on the move.

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post
                    You should all be added. I think you have to go onto bungie.net click on the group and click set playstation clan to actually join the clan in game.
                    Thanks bud. Yep, had to click on PS clan. Not enough members yet though for it to work.

Comment

Looks like we have 4 members now on the PS4 side. Clan is up and running

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I'm up for some ps4 mp goodness once my copy turns up!

Comment

I'm in (PS4) BaronSqwelch

Will sort out a request while it installs..

Comment

Everyone who's asked should be added, just to reiterate you need to goto the clan page and click "Set Playstation Clan" or "Set Xbox Clan" which is just under the clan name. The Bungie website seems to handle groups and clans the same way so when you "join" you join the group. Then you can set it as your in game clan.

Comment

Working...
                              X