No announcement yet.

PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Windows 11 launch day - don't do it.

Comment

Uses the new fluent design language.

So all the core base menus are still in w95 design then MS and hidden under 30 clicks?

Comment

Windows 11 actually works ok. It's like Windows 10, just a little bit crapper. There's nothing here you'd want though and a bunch of stuff you don't want basically and yes [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION], more clicks needed for lots of things.

Comment

Wrong thread, sorry.
          Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 05-10-2021, 19:59.

Comment

Comment

Don't think it'll be in next week's Steam sale. Yup, get those wallets ready because we've got the Halloween Sale, Autumn Sale and Christmas Sale coming up over the next 10 weeks.

Comment

Already at number 1 in the store isn’t due to pre orders or did i read that wrong?

Comment

It must be because it's not out until Jan 2022 - seems utterly bonkers to me, it's not like they're going to run out of downloads on Steam

Almost as bonkers as people paying £50 for Back4Blood when Left4Dead is £7 and the better game.

Also, if anyone has a passing interest in graphics software and hate Adobe, Humble Bundle have this up which includes Painter 2021 and Paint Sho Pro 2021: https://www.humblebundle.com/softwar...mpact-software - the 2022 versions are out now, but they're hardly struggling for features.

The only thing I found was last time I installed PSP, I got annoying nag popups telling me there's a new version out running as a service that kept turning itself back on, even after destroying it with fire.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 20-10-2021, 19:38.

Comment

Honestly thought it was a made up comment when I read it but it really is 🤣

Comment

I'm actually surprised Forza Horizon 5 is 7th... good to see.

Comment

I'm shocked about the Index, £919 and that high up?

Comment

I am glad God of war is coming to pc, have it on Ps4 I think it is a good game though do not quite get the godly hype it gets as tbh when it comes to gameplay I still felt there was so much more they could do with the older style gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I'm shocked about the Index, £919 and that high up?
                            Wrong thread?

Comment

The only reason I can think of for the Index’s positioning is that the list is ordered by gross sales, not total number of sales.

Even still, pretty impressive. The rumours of the death of VR were greatly exaggerated, clearly.

Comment

And so it begins ... The Steam Halloween sale is now active.

Comment

Working...
                                X