PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    Outriders demo is out on steam nearly 22gb.

Played a bit story had me intrigued but i dunno seems a mash of many things, was getting Mass effect and some Anthem vibes from it in the look and loot of the game
    I was getting poor man's Gears.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
      I was getting poor man's Gears.
      Feels like poor man's every game lol

Comment

Double post

Comment

Played more of outlanders, it opens up a bit but I dunno feels even more of a mishmash of games and a bit souless but it is quite polished but will have to see how the loot, abilities and endgame is handled

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            Played more of outlanders, it opens up a bit but I dunno feels even more of a mishmash of games and a bit souless but it is quite polished but will have to see how the loot, abilities and endgame is handled
            Downloaded and then promptly deleted why the hell do I need to set up an account for a ****ing demo?

Comment

Has anyone tried Valheim? Everyone I know is blowing up over it. My WhatsApp is constantly filled with gush.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Has anyone tried Valheim? Everyone I know is blowing up over it. My WhatsApp is constantly filled with gush.
                Clearing your browser history will clear that up!

One of my workmates and his wife have been going on about this of late.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  It is good though still in the early days of it, collecting resources, building, combat seems quite open ended and while there is a survival element its not frustrating as eating and sleeping gives buffs but if you do not ....does not lead to a gameover as it just means character is a bit weaker.

The building aspect seems pretty good with some pretty impressive things possible though the snap to build can be a bit fickle

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                    Downloaded and then promptly deleted why the hell do I need to set up an account for a ****ing demo?
                    Exactly. Oh you want me to create yet another pointless account? No, how about you F off instead. We have a PSN account for a reason.

Comment

I`m not the only one by all accounts.

Well I`ve given Control eight hours of my life and I cant take any more of it.
                      I was gifted Ghost of a tale, so I think that will make a nice change.
                      Still holding out on the Cyberpunk patch.

Comment

Looking on Ebay, prices of 3060 ti are mental seeing prices from 1000 up to $2000

Tbh would be best to buy a whole computer build from Scan and sell the card separately and you have paid for your computer and then some

Comment

This is one of those situations where it’s best to just not even try. Ebayers, retailers, manufacturers all scalping. Nvidia obviously been handed a wedge of cash by newegg by the look of it too.

I’m sticking with my 5600xt and just praying it doesn’t break until all this blows over

Comment

Linus tech tips tried to build a pc that could match a series x. Unsurprisingly they failed. They got close, with a nasty case, a pink fake controller, no uhd drive and only 240gig ssd and only a few quid over budget. Quite surprised to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              This is one of those situations where it’s best to just not even try. Ebayers, retailers, manufacturers all scalping. Nvidia obviously been handed a wedge of cash by newegg by the look of it too.

I’m sticking with my 5600xt and just praying it doesn’t break until all this blows over
                              Yeah frustrating part was retailers I use and trusted have had huge markups, though possibly could be the other manufacturers marking them up

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Linus tech tips tried to build a pc that could match a series x. Unsurprisingly they failed. They got close, with a nasty case, a pink fake controller, no uhd drive and only 240gig ssd and only a few quid over budget. Quite surprised to be honest.
                                Did they base it on the RRP of the console or the idea that it's sold at a loss? I'm sure it's hard to meet the bar regardless but curious how hard they made it for themselves

Comment

Working...
                                X