No announcement yet.

PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of those features (same for the Xbox and PS4 streaming as well I suspect) that is probably used by a few, but those that do use it - love it and hence use it a lot.

With regards to hardware versus software/services it isn't quite apples to apples. Ironically you're afforded far more protection buying that Switch than you are digital goods. Oh and with the magic of 8bitdo, that Dualshock 4 can...Nintendo.
    Last edited by Digfox; 31-01-2019, 18:04.

Comment

Well as usual with NDA at 2pm by sub boxed filled up with Radeon VII reviews and it does not seem that great most reviews saying lots of driver issues and gets very hot, some games like Hitman and Farcry work better but most saying 1070 ti is a better buy also the price is around 650 to 750 at the moment
      Last edited by eastyy; 07-02-2019, 16:58.

Comment

I read on TechPowerUp that the initial allocation for the UK of the Radeon VII is 100.

Comment

SNK heroines coming to steam https://twitter.com/gatoray_kof/stat...184128/video/1

Comment

Million arthur arcana blood coming to steam

Comment

1660 ti is looking pretty good and rumours of low range graphics cards coming to

Comment

Diablo 1 is now on GOG.

Now with Hellfire! Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hel

This is still the best entry imo, the other games never matched it for atmosphere and there's something very satisfying about descending into the bowels of hell to fight evil.

Comment

This is quite revealing: https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata - there's a lot of data there.

Comment

Companies in general just hold a terrifying amount of data on us.

I decided to get rid of all the sellable digital tat on my Steam account. I've made £26.16 so far which isn't bad. Biggest pain is individually listing everything and the hoops Steam makes you jump through if you don't have the Steam app on your phone.

Not that there's anything I want to buy right now mind but it'll get me a nice free game in time.

Comment

There is a quicker way, if you go to a badge you can sell the trading cards in batches, rather than having to do it individually from the the inventory view. If you do it this way it'll list them at prices people are listing on the wants page so they will sell immediately.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 19-03-2019, 06:24.

Comment

NVIDIA has announced that its ray-tracing tech, only available on its new RTX cards so far, is coming to its older GeForce GTX 10-series cards in April. The technology will work on GPUs from the GTX 1060 and up, albeit with some serious caveats. Some games like Battlefield V will run adequately at low settings, but other games, like the freshly released Metro Exodus, will run at just 18 fps at 1440p -- obviously an unplayable frame-rate.

Nvidia have revealed that next month they will be enabling Ray Tracing support across the entire GTX10xx series

Comment

Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls and Detroit: Become Human are all coming to PC in the near future as Epic Store exclusives

Meanwhile Control, Dauntless, Satisfactory, Phoenix Point and more will be Epic Store launch exclusives whilst The Outer Worlds will launch only Epic and W10 Stores

Comment

Valve have announced Steam Library and Events are getting a facelift

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...l-coming-to-pc

Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls and Detroit: Become Human are all coming to PC in the near future as Epic Store exclusives
                              They can keep 'em.

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/the-outer...ore-not-steam/

Meanwhile Control, Dauntless, Satisfactory, Phoenix Point and more will be Epic Store launch exclusives whilst The Outer Worlds will launch only Epic and W10 Stores
                              Bugger...

Comment

It's a terrible thing to say but at this point it's more of a surprise if a new PC game does come to Steam.

Borderlands 3 (Unreal Engine) probably going to be the next big one on EGS. And I assume RDR2 PC is not to make Steam either.

Comment

Working...
                                X