Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natsuki Chronicle: Qute for XBO (now PC and PS4 too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natsuki Chronicle: Qute for XBO (now PC and PS4 too)

If Raiden V wasn't enought to warrant a XBO purchase (isn't for me), here comes Qute Corporation of Eschatos and Ginga Force with a new shoot'em'up, scheduled for 2015 release in Japan.
    Guess I'll have to get a XBO as well.
    Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 27-02-2020, 14:35.

So, we had a thread for this! And It's five years old. Oh wow. Anyway, finally coming out the 25th of December, digitally only, worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      coming out the 25th of December, digitally only, worldwide.
      Class. A new shmup for Christmas

Comment

Is this bloody digital only? I can't find it on Amazon at all. I sure hope it's not a digital only game.

Edit, never mind. As mentioned above, this is digital only. Bollocks!
        Last edited by Yakumo; 13-12-2019, 03:16.

Comment

Got this pre-installed ready for the morn

Comment

Enjoying this but it's crashed on me a few times. hoping a patch will fix at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              Enjoying this but it's crashed on me a few times. hoping a patch will fix at some point.
              It is almost 5000 yen to buy here. It doesn't even look that hot. The visuals from what I've seen are really basic. I'm afraid that this is a none buy for me. I may pay 1000 yen for a digital release but almost a full price for something I don't own, no thank you!

Comment

Yeah, it's not going to win any prizes for looks or originality. But like Ginga Force the fun is in building and developing new weapons load-outs.

Comment

Natsuki Chronicles will reach PCs (through Steam) and PS4s later this year.
                  And Ginga Force too!
                  Right now no news about a physical release but I think LGR or Strictly Limited will step in.

Comment

Release date for the PS4 version has been set to "soon".
                    『ナツキクロニクル』(PlayStation®4 用ソフトウェア)公式サイトです。

Comment

Japanese release date for the PS4 version set to February 18.

Comment

Ah nice, it's practically here already. Going to be a while longer for the physical though...

Comment

PS4 physical copies are now seemingly (finally) shipping from First Press. That is, if you didn't get suckered into buying Ginga Force at the same time, and are now waiting for that to become available too...

Given the above scenario I ended up double dipping on Steam, given how horis suit the Deck and a recent discount to ~£6. Feels like the 'story' mode would've definitely been an influence on Drainus; a stage-by-stage chipping away at the game's content with permanent upgrades for folks who aren't looking to dive in with both feet trying to figure out an arcade mode clear. I kinda like it!

Comment

Working...
                          X