No announcement yet.

So halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news fright fans ... Halloween III: Season of the Witch is on tonight (Horror Channel - 10.55)

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Good news fright fans ... Halloween III: Season of the Witch is on tonight (Horror Channel - 10.55)
      Bordersdown watching party?

Comment

It might be a record and watch tomorrow for me ... I'll see how sleepy I am ... I'm such a lightweight these days

Comment

I'm glad you said that...
          Day-after-Halloween watching party!

Comment

Giddyup

Just picked up the Universal Monsters pack on Pinball FX3. Perfect for the occasion.

Comment

Pumpkins (Demogorgon and rugby rose) and a ghost were part of our Halloween decried.

Comment

Ended up having an eventful Halloween, first visit to the pub in over six weeks and I end up losing my glasses while having a wazz in some bushes then later tripping and landing front-teeth onto a kerb literally THIRTY SECONDS from my house on the way home!

Literally exploded my upper front denture, pierced my lip, bust my nose, smashed my knee (I can't walk properly!) and got a graze on my cheekbone about the size of a Babybel, claret everywhere. Jesus, what an IDIOT!!!

Tripped on a ****ing McDonald's bag, as well!

Luckily, I have a spare pair of specs. All is not lost. Lol.

Comment

I was working Nights over Halloween and so given it was Halloween I dicied to watch The Babadook with it getting some great reviews and meant to be a good horror film. Well I just say I found the film to be utter sh8T and not scary at all or a good film to watch

Comment

Please don't bypass the swear filter, thanks.

I enjoyed the Babadook. I thought it had a decent set up and the whole "Babadoooooook" was pretty unnerving, but I can see how it disappoints if you're used to traditional horror.

I liked the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Please don't bypass the swear filter, thanks.

I enjoyed the Babadook. I thought it had a decent set up and the whole "Babadoooooook" was pretty unnerving, but I can see how it disappoints if you're used to traditional horror.

I liked the ending.
                      Sorry, and its really got nothing to with it not being a traditional horror and more to do with I didn't find the film scary at any point and thought it was a very predictable boogeyman sort of film.

Comment

You should've said it was "babba".

It means "****" up north.

Comment

Working...
                        X