No announcement yet.

So halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween, like Christmas, is just a marketing opportunity for retailers.

Comment

Yeah but it's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        Halloween, like Christmas, is just a marketing opportunity for retailers.
        Let a little sunshine in bro.

Comment

Kids had an early Halloween at school to avoid half term.

I made some gruesome stuff for my kid to scare people with. Other kids weren't too bothered, but many parents were almost sick! Job done.

She would approach an adult and say "Help, I've hurt my finger" and then show them.... lol. (Watch to the end AFTER the weird pause)

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.
          Last edited by charlesr; 29-10-2014, 16:53.

Comment

Dude, that's nasty.

Comment

I also did a massive wound on my forehead - the photo is rubbish and the "blood" hadn't dried yet, but in reality it looked amazing, with loads of kids asking if it was real and all the adults being amazed (and grossed out).

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Thing is, it was really easy - took about 2 minutes.
              You just need this: http://www.snazaroo.co.uk/products/s...hang-pack.aspx and a black narrow tip marker pen.

Comment

Did I kill the thread?

Comment

Nope, everyone is just been miserable

That's some pretty cool makeup effect Charles looks freakishly realistic hehe.

Just finished one of my pumpkins for this year i did the complicated one tonight and i'll do a simple face one on halloween itself i like to have at least one traditional face design. Not too tricky this year as i went one level down from last years maniac level design.

This ones called tarman
                  Last edited by importaku; 29-10-2014, 21:51.

Comment

Going to a friends house with the kids for a party Friday night and then a meal/party at my parents Saturday night. Mainly for the kids really. Better doing it that way as dealing with all the trick or treaters coming around and the dog non stop barking is a bit of a pain tbh.

However when we were kids we did it right, and didn't just turn up at peoples houses asking for sweets. Fun 'tricks' for those who didn't have anything and nowt malicious.

Comment

Would anyone like to join this party?

Comment

Pikachu stencil!

Comment

It's my sister-in-law's birthday on Halloween which I find rather fitting.

Comment

Meeting up with a mate who's having an unofficial leaving do.
                            Most ppl have cancelled going tho, including the guy who suggested it, prob coz most ppl don't like him due to their petty issues with him.

C**ts!!

Comment

I enjoyed these spooky stories this morning and the comments section afterwards!

Comment

Working...
                              X