No announcement yet.

So halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumpkins place outside to ward off evil/kids seem to work well we haven't had any kids for years lol

Comment

Going to see shaun of the dead play

Comment

My first ever attempt at carving a pumpkin with my daughter.

Comment

Is costume quest 2 out?
          if so might give that a go.

Comment

Yes, it came out Wednesday.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It's a pisspoor 'event' and I intend to ignore it. Others can do as they please and engage in whatever sordid activities they deem fit to indulge in, but I plan to do nothing. Apart from turn off the lights and not answer the door. I really resent having to pretend I'm not in just so the local freeloading scratbags don't egg my house.

Comment

This years pumpkins - Medusa, Funny Mummy and Silent Treatment :

Halloween 2014 by GarySmith70, on Flickr

Comment

A guy goes to a fancy dress party wearing a green Lycra suit and giving a girl a piggyback.
                  The host asks what he's supposed to be and he replies "A turtle!"
                  "Well who's she?" asks the host.
                  "That's Michelle!"

Here's my favourite Turtles costume:
                  [hide][/hide]

Comment

I say it every year, but... halloween is meant to be scary and monsters and ghouls and stuff. Dressing up in a skimpy outfit, perhaps as a Ninja Turtle, is not halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      I say it every year, but... halloween is meant to be scary and monsters and ghouls and stuff. Dressing up in a skimpy outfit, perhaps as a Ninja Turtle, is not halloween.
                      unless there a 30 stone man that would be scary

always find halloween weird the only time of the year parents force there kids to dress up and beg for sweets from strangers

Comment

Don't talk to / go round to the house of / accepts the sweets of strangers. Except on the night when we worship the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          No, it's better!

Hottie from HR in a vague Harlequin getup drinking at work tonight. Apparently her husband is at home playing videogames? Silly boy.

Lots of peeps about school dressed up today, a fairly good Jim Carrey Riddler (albeit in a skirt but stil), lots of random zombies, and far too many Tellytubbies onesies walking around.

Comment

I went to see Ross Noble, got drunk on 9% European beers and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen dressed as an angel in a tiny outfit.

Successful night!

Comment

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
                              I went to see Ross Noble, got drunk on 9% European beers and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen dressed as an angel in a tiny outfit.
                              Successful night!
                              I hope for you you weren't wearing beer googles.

Comment

9% beer = 99% beer goggles. Trust me, I'm a mathematician

Comment

Working...
                                X