No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that Mechwarrior looks fantastic. Make sure to show us the finished result once it is painted.

Comment

In case anyone is missing it from their collection, £75 is the price again for the Transformers x Jurassic Park set

Buy Hasbro Transformers Collaborative: Jurassic Park Mash-Up, Tyrannocon Rex & Autobot JP93 Action Figure from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        In case anyone is missing it from their collection, £75 is the price again for the Transformers x Jurassic Park set

https://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-f.../13177670.html
        No doubt this will drop further and be joining the xmen jet in discount bins across the land, they did a really good job with both the ghost busters and back to the future cross overs they should stick to 80s, nostalga and keep the price point down, Jurassic park jeep on its own an A-team van, Airwolf, and Knight Rider are nobrainers.

Comment

Comment

Picked up shattered glass Jetfire from the recent Hasbro 40% OFF pulse sale, he’s an absolute beast. i had the white version of him previously but theirs something about a black and purple Jet thats just pure Transformers to me.

He towers over all my other Bots and feels really solid loads of really heavy ratchets in his arms and legs making him nice and poseable for a larger robot.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 13-06-2022, 12:39.

Comment

New gift today from Chloe for my birthday

Playmobil A-Team van to go with my Delorean

Neil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Those are freaking awesome, love all of them

I got a new Transformer myself today from my brother for my birthday

Another member for the X-Transbots Menasor combiner

Neil

Comment

Amazing!

I was a bit panicked when I saw your birthday swag but no figures!

I only have the G1 Breakdown (I'm collecting the Countach bots), but really tempted by the others, it's so well done.

Comment

Amazing!

I was a bit panicked when I saw your birthday swag but no figures!

I only have the G1 Breakdown (I'm collecting the Countach bots), but really tempted by the others, it's so well done.
                      Lol what kind of birthday would it be without a transformer

Thanks man they are nice

Speaking of stunticons have you seen the Magic Square versions?

Would be perfect for your collection

Neil

Comment

I have the first two, the Countach and Ferrari, but am still waiting for the F1 car and Porsche.

Then have to bite the bullet on Motormaster!

Comment

I have the first two, the Countach and Ferrari, but am still waiting for the F1 car and Porsche.

Then have to bite the bullet on Motormaster!
                          Nice
                          Hopefully won't be long to get them
                          You obviously need Motormaster

Neil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X