No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might get a plushie to match Dogg Thang's new tattoo.

Comment

The Transformers X Top Gun release is getting a rerelease.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

The Transformers X Top Gun release is getting a rerelease.
        Didn't everyone hate it, to me it looks like a Transformer that's been left at the back of the fridge and gone moldy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          Didn't everyone hate it, to me it looks like a Transformer that's been left at the back of the fridge and gone moldy.
          That's the perfect description.

Comment

I just got the boxset of series 2 of these cuties. The first season I got all individually and had to go to Epcot Japan pavillion to get Lolly after searching ages for her (who only recently became available to buy in the UK). Series 3 has just launched and both Blathers and Celeste are unavailable atm so I panicked and ordered series 2 which I had yet to get when I saw it in a sale. I mainly got S2 for C.J, the Nookling, K.K and Raymond.

I need a better shelving display solution for them

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

I just got the boxset of series 2 of these cuties. The first season I got all individually and had to go to Epcot Japan pavillion to get Lolly after searching ages for her (who only recently became available to buy in the UK). Series 3 has just launched and both Blathers and Celeste are unavailable atm so I panicked and ordered series 2 which I had yet to get when I saw it in a sale. I mainly got S2 for C.J, the Nookling, K.K and Raymond.

I need a better shelving display solution for them
              Oh wow. I didn’t even know these existed. They look gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Oh wow. I didn’t even know these existed. They look gorgeous!

These are Series 3. I need at least Blathers and Celeste in my life.

Comment

Hasbro Transformers Collaborative: Jurassic Park Mash-Up, Tyrannocon Rex & Autobot JP93 Action Figure Merchandise - Zavvi UK
                  Zavvi have currently slashed the price of the Transformers Collaboration Jurassic Park set down to just £49.99

Comment

New figure arrival for me this week

Fans Hobby Power Baser (their masterpiece scale version of Powermaster Optimus Prime)

Been after him for absolute ages & missed out originally so jumped on the re-issue as soon as I could

This is probably my favourite G1 Prime & looking forward to having the ultimate version in my collection

Neil

Comment

Still trying to remedy what shelves to house my flocked Animal Crossing figures.

I bought a house shaped decorative box shelf from Amazon but its too big for the figures in mind but just about houses all my AC Amiibo figures including my Smash ones.

Trying to decide if I should stain, paint and or wallpaper the back of these shelves. The Flocked figures are currently moved onto the shelves the Amiibo were on but still not 100% on that arrangement

Comment

Playmobiles expensive Enterprise must have sold decently as...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          Playmobiles expensive Enterprise must have sold decently as...

https://www.zavvi.com/toys-range/pla...get_id=3864036
                          Would love the Enterprise but the price is so obscene

That Bird of Prey looks great as well, the pair would be awesome display

Neil

Comment

They both look SO COOL

Comment

AFTRMRKT - THE ARTBOOK BY BRIAN SUM
                              "AFTRMRKT is an artbook consisting of hundreds of hand-drawn mechanical designs set in a colorful cyberpunk universe."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X