Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hasbro Transformers Collaborative: Jurassic Park Mash-Up, Tyrannocon Rex & Autobot JP93 Action Figure Merchandise - Zavvi UK
      Down to just £40 atm

Comment

Now down further to £30

Comment

I need this -

Neil

Comment

Very cool! Although I got a Scalextric set about a decade ago for a birthday and it was so, so dull.

Comment

Pzzzz...crash...oh I better put it back on the track

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
                This has forever been my experience with any Scalextric
                The idea is loads of fun but in practice never lives up to it

Still never stops me wanting new sets though lol

Neil

Comment

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
                  Noob

I loved my scaletrix i had an F1 set with Nigel Mansel and Ayrton senna the smell of electricity, the cigarette advertising on a kids toy and the constant adjustment to keep the bloody things running was great. its was strangely hypnotizing too keeping things running right at the edge of their limit. It never worked the same after the dog did a wee on the track though .

Comment

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
                    You forgot the bit where it stops working after 10 mins as well

Comment

Not exactly the biggest Vocaloid fan, but had quite the fun assembly Miku's Frame Arms Girls verison and her robotic operating buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        Noob

I loved my scaletrix i had an F1 set with Nigel Mansel and Ayrton senna the smell of electricity, the cigarette advertising on a kids toy and the constant adjustment to keep the bloody things running was great. its was strangely hypnotizing too keeping things running right at the edge of their limit. It never worked the same after the dog did a wee on the track though .
                        Me too but I didn't get one until I had started work, at school the popular set was with the Mini Coopers and then my mates would get the blue Datsun and the Porsche Carrera. Used to spend hours racing, one of them had the lap counter and we would frequently clock it.
                        As you said you would really get into the zone, micro-adjusting the throttles.
                        I also remember us polishing the Skid Chicane with Mr Sheen.

You were either rubbish at it or good at it and the kids at school who would moan about it were in the former section.

I got the Walter Wolf set and then ended up with about 70ft of track, Skid Chicane, Hump bridge, Goodwood Chicane etc.

Comment

I love that lil robot

Comment

Did you know there's a 33 meters tall statue of Grendizer in Saudi Arabia? I didn't, and it's also the tallest metal statue in the world. And it's also about 10% larger than the "original" Grendizer, which was 30m tall.

Manga Productionsのプレスリリース(2022年12月15日 10時30分)マンガプロダクションズ、世界最大の[グレンダイザー]像を公開し、ギネス世界記録を達成

Comment

Few new arrivals for me over the last couple of weeks.

First up SooSooToys "Bat Lady" (their take on Batwoman from the CW Arrowverse show)

Then I had an arrival for a series I have had my eye on for years on Sideshow & finally decided to take the plunge on her Kier from their Court of the Dead line
                              Not had time to open her up yet so just box shots this time around...

And then lastly is yesterday's arrival (should have been long before Christmas but the tossy Royal Mail striking delayed it) another arrival for the Hot Toys Avengers collection...Iron Man Mark 85

That's all...for the time being lol

Neil

Comment

Some lovely detail on that Ironman model!

Comment

Working...
                                X