Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that Iron Man is lovely.

Comment

Wow, those Hot Toys are consistently phenomenal!

It's hard to tell they're not photos of the cast at first glance, then your hand reveals the scale!

Bit out of my price range, which is why I got the Marvel Legends version!

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Wow, those Hot Toys are consistently phenomenal!

It's hard to tell they're not photos of the cast at first glance, then your hand reveals the scale!

Bit out of my price range, which is why I got the Marvel Legends version!

Yeah he is 1/6 scale so stands around 13" tall

Here's a quic pic of him standing properly on the table

And then a couple of pictures with the Hot Toys Thanos for comparison...

Thanos is around 17" tall for reference

Lastly one quick picture on the shelf where he shall finally reside along with the rest of my Avengers line up

Neil

Comment

Spent a little time yesterday getting Iron Man & BatWoman on the relevant shelves...

And a quick pic of the full display as it stands

Neil

Comment

Nice collection [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]

Comment

It's easy to overload the shelves with stuff, but I think a nicely curated selection looks so much better.
              I like how you've gone for an Avengers theme and stuck with it.
              There's no random Howard the Duck or Megatron!

I got a yellow card warning yesterday for having too many "robots" on the shelves and if I want them on there, then I have to polish the shelves!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Nice collection [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]
                Thanks buddy
                This is the cabinet on the other side of the doorway

It's less populated...at the moment

It's easy to overload the shelves with stuff, but I think a nicely curated selection looks so much better.
                I like how you've gone for an Avengers theme and stuck with it.
                There's no random Howard the Duck or Megatron!

I got a yellow card warning yesterday for having too many "robots" on the shelves and if I want them on there, then I have to polish the shelves!
                Thanks QC yeah wife's input has kept it focused...for the moment

Ha ha I haven't even begun on the Robots...mine still lurking up in the loft in this lot

Hoping it won't be long before I break them all out

In other news for me the missing present from the wife finally arrived today & she did well in choosing...Hot Toys Star Lord

Pretty poor pictures because I didn't get home with it until late & light in the lounge is ****e
                Better pictures when I get around to setting him up

Neil

Comment

That Marty McFly is class ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    That Marty McFly is class ^^^
                    Thanks buddy

Found some older pictures from when I got him...

Some pictures of the accessories

The paper & Almanac even have proper writing in them

& How the cap fits by removing the hair lol

Neil

Comment

They're just freakishly accurate!

I was chuffed to be able to show my son the BttF trilogy before Florida.
                      There's no ride anymore, but they have the train and a DeLorean next to Springfield!

For years, my Facebook profile pic was me, "Doc" and "Marty" doing the glasses up thing, but I've updated it with me, my son and daughter looking shocked at the time!

Comment

They're just freakishly accurate!

I was chuffed to be able to show my son the BttF trilogy before Florida.
                        There's no ride anymore, but they have the train and a DeLorean next to Springfield!

For years, my Facebook profile pic was me, "Doc" and "Marty" doing the glasses up thing, but I've updated it with me, my son and daughter looking shocked at the time!
                        They are so damned good at what they do

No matter how many times I go to Universal & round to Springfield I still mourn what we lost when they removed the BttF ride
                        Absolutely loved that ride

Have pics of the Delorean front the last times we went but missed Doc on the occasions we were passing

Glad you managed to get the picture done of you all though

Neil

Comment

New arrival for me today

Another 1/6 scale figure from Sideshows Court of the Dead line Gethsemoni: Queen of the Dead

Base for the figure comes in its own separate package

The box itself...not had time to open her yet but will do soon

Neil

Comment

Comment

Looks like there's a new MAFEX Terminator based on the assault on the police station.

I think I prefer this NECA version from earlier in the film with the centre-parting, punk coat and gun from the Tech-Noir club.
                              I don't think I'd ever really noticed he changes his hair halfway through the film.
                              Apparently, it's after the explosion in the car where he loses his eyebrows.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X