• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine opening a TF Restaurant and not reviving this idea

Comment

And it’s actual food.

Comment

If like Nier Automata, if you like 2B, and if have some spare change (just 253'000 yen), Square Enix Japan are selling a 1/3 statue. There's even a limited edition going for 275'000 yen. Both ships at the end of March 2024.

Comment

Oh man, I'm getting one of each. I'm sure the missus won't mind no paycheck coming in this month.

Bloody hell, those things are way over priced. They are beautiful but they cost more than what many people get paid in a month.

Comment

These finally turned up on amazon so grabbed one while the price is sane, loving some demonic lamb action

Comment

Oh wow. Robosen Grimlock: https://www.robosen.com/uk/grimlock-g1-flagship

If I was rich, I’d buy it.

But I’m not.

Comment

He seems a lot more impressive than the prime no plate on the back of his head and a really cool transformation, its like their perfecting their craft. he is not a display piece though as he requires battery power to stay stood up in robot mode which was the problem prime has too. I cant get away form the fact that it feels something you would use once or twice then stick back in a box and forget about ive done that with most of these type of things in the past mario kart Live in boxed up sphero droids boxed up.

The over-reliance on apps and a phone is a problem for these things, Ive fallen foul of this problem with a few items, The star wars Droids from a few years back have had their apps discontinued with the only way to use them being a hacked android phone or tablet and side loading the apps. Both (R2D2 and BB8) are now expensive paperweights as i don't have an android device, the app was removed because licensing ran out and sphero could no longer.

I also have a lego board game called The Life of George that is now just a box of brick as the app that you used to play the game is long gone.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 20-07-2023, 14:26.

Comment

Save yourself a couple of grand with this chunky monkey

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    The over-reliance on apps and a phone is a problem for these things, Ive fallen foul of this problem with a few items, The star wars Droids from a few years back have had their apps discontinued witht he only way to use them being a hacked android phone or tablet and side loading the apps. Both (R2D2 and BB8) are now expensive paperweights as i don't have an android device, the app was removed because licensing ran out and sphero could no longer.

I also have a lego board game called The Life of George that is now just a box of brick as the app that you used to play the game is long gone.
                    Yep, that’s a really good point. I have the Sphero R2-D2 and it’s great but it does nothing without the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Imagine opening a TF Restaurant and not reviving this idea

Stuff of Legends these things.

Comment

Weird timing with food stuff hehe, while going through amazon japan as i usually do just window shopping i found a new set of miniatures from the re-ment company. I have a few of the Doraemon sets that i have used in the past to augment the scenery in my figure setup but there's mini dioramas from the showa era of just regular Japanese parts of the home, i don't know why but these really push my buttons both in the style and the detail it's a side of Japanese culture i love. Really wanting to pick them up when they release, already picked up some miniature gashapon that are recreation of dagashi display boxes and the toys that came on huge blister cards that hung in old toyshops, planning on having a mini diorama setup with all gashapon & miniature stuff.

Like this

I have no shame in buying stuff just because it makes me happy no matter how age inappropriate it is for a 46 year old to own my gashapon collection is getting weirder & weirder

The parts all work together between the sets in the puchi sample series they damn well know how to get me to crack & buy en masse,

Last edited by importaku; 06-08-2023, 14:44.

Comment

Reaching pretty much a post-Lego era now, I've been looking at scale die-cast's next

In peoples experience, is the extra price and size of 1/18 scale worth it detail/quality wise over 1/24 or generally is the more common smaller scale the best to stick to?

Comment

Spent so much time on Youtube on this and settled on ultimately getting 4-5 1/18 scale models and then the rest in 1/24 as the amount of detail varies a lot depending on brand and model but so does the price and a pure 1/18 scale wouldn't just be expensive but space consuming also. First one is ordered, getting on back that I used to own starting with the 1/18's first so the hard part is over:

Comment

Youtooz continues to prise my wallet open by making some really nice cult of the lamb & cuphead stuff. These 2 are for sure getting picked up unless i can somehow win the twitter giveaway.

Comment

A bit spending mad this weekend expanding the 1/24 scale collection:

Only cost £15 so an easy one:

With:

And:

Comment

Working...
                                X