No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More miniature diarama stuff, just discovered that these things exist. Tiny 6" square room kits that have built in led lighting and can bolt together in multiple ways to make really neat looking displays so far there's 6 shops & i want them all, love how the A/C unit at the back is the battery box light control. Each kit has a ceiling light but also one other element will be lit too like the signs or some other item.

It all clips together plamo kit style with no painting or any of the usual painting/gluing stuff.

Comment

If you were into the DC Bombshells statues that were released some time back, there was also a line of tie-in DC Bombshell Cars as well:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          If you were into the DC Bombshells statues that were released some time back, there was also a line of tie-in DC Bombshell Cars as well:

Was a huge fan of the Bombshell statues as you may well remember & never knew these existed but they look great, will you be picking any up?

Neil

Comment

So it's been a while since I popped in here because I've been posting on my phone forever & trying to add pictures is just infuriating for the stuff I want to share so haven't bothered but I'm on the laptop for a change & if this works easier then I may have a flood to go in here as I've finally got stuff on display & feel like annoying you all with it

Anyway first post is for a couple of recent Transformer additions...well technically the same figures just in 2 different toy variants
            Sticking with the usual Masterpiece scale I have recently added Fans Hobbys version of the Decepticon Powermaster Dreadwind in both Jpn version (Red wings) & the ore familiar UK/US & Marvel UK comics colours (Teal wings & grey body)

I loved this toy as a kid & I still to this day have vivid memories of the day I sold him (& his companion Darkwing) at a boot sale & I have regretted it ever since, so getting him in MP scale is an absolute dream come true (and in other good news Fans Hobby are doing Darkwing too so I'll have them both again eventually )

Anyway enough waffle here's the beauty
            Please ignore the order of the pictures I'm trying to use Imgbb but when you ask it to get the links it jumbles them up in some god forsaken order that makes no damn sense...this is why I gave up before...too much pratting about to get it to host anything & post them as I want them easily

Neil

Comment

I might do, I like the old americana style of them. Likely it would be after several others though, there's a run of TV cars next I want to get

Comment

Tamashii Nations have teased their next Gundam Metal Build, and it's the Kampfer from 0080.

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 22-09-2023, 14:02.

Comment

Moment of truth.
                  It came up on my phone that Toys R Us have reduced the 1:24 KITT so I went to take a look if it was in stock at it turns out they're clearing out the DC Bombshell's Wonder Woman set for £13 as well. Ordered both.

Comment

Loads of new Transformers stuff announced by Hasbro:

Hasbro Pulsecon 2023 is officially underway today and first up was Transformers!  The big reveal here was the official launch of the next chapter in the Legacy trilogy with Transformers Generations Legacy United.  New figures from multiple generations in multiple size classes were revealed. Read on to check out our screen caps of the event,...

The new Tigerhawk looks immense, easily the most impressive of the new figures so far, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
                      Loads of new Transformers stuff announced by Hasbro:

Hasbro Pulsecon 2023 is officially underway today and first up was Transformers!  The big reveal here was the official launch of the next chapter in the Legacy trilogy with Transformers Generations Legacy United.  New figures from multiple generations in multiple size classes were revealed. Read on to check out our screen caps of the event,...

The new Tigerhawk looks immense, easily the most impressive of the new figures so far, IMO.
                      Saw it, nothing much there for me really

I still have my original Tigerhawk from the original Beast Wars run still sealed

Think I prefer these colours to the new one

Neil

Comment

My newest figure arrival this week & what promises to be the start of an expensive period if their Dragonball Z line is anything to go by lol

So the first release from SH Figuarts BLEACH line Ichigo in his Thousand Year Blood War get up

I'd have preferred him in season 1 get up to be fair but I'm just excited we are getting them at all to be fair

Renji next

Neil

Comment

Hey nerds! Can any of you recommend good sites to source some decent Godzilla toys or statues or whatever? Looks like there is a good official Japanese Godzilla store (seemingly sold out of most stuff). Not yet sure about shipping overseas but is there anywhere else I should be looking?
                          Last edited by Dogg Thang; 22-10-2023, 08:51.

Comment

AmiAmi, Nin Nin Game, HLJ. They might have some unsold copies or secondhand at a lower price. All three ship from Japan, so you'll have to factor in shipping and customs (Nin Nin usually marks down)

Comment

Great, thanks. I’ll check those out.

Comment

Plaza Japan might be worth a look

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X