Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Thanks! Their prices seem remarkably good compared with some other sites.

Comment

No worries
      Their prices are really reasonable

Neil

Comment

Comment

Not a huge amount of figures but grabbed a few new ones over the past couple of weeks youtooz make some really nice ones. Have a couple more of the cuphead gang and i fell in love with kool-aid man at first sight. Love the sculpt of it, have a weakness for his design, oh yeaaaah!

Comment

LOVE the Kool aid guy

Comment

Been a while since I added a model and this is a painted 3D printed model, multiple sizes are done but I went for the smallest which is still a decent size. Very lightweight because of the material but as no official model seems to exist this was a cost effective and nicely detailed option. The in hand model looking identical to the photo's listed:

Comment

Thats pretty cool you have done an amazing job of making the finish look good especially as metallic paint makes it really hard to mask the lines of 3D printing.

Comment

I bought myself a gift of Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull, He-Man, Battlecat and Skeletor. Wonderful toys. Not expensive and very true to the feel of the originals. Childhood dream fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I bought myself a gift of Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull, He-Man, Battlecat and Skeletor. Wonderful toys. Not expensive and very true to the feel of the originals. Childhood dream fulfilled.
                    Nice, any chance of some pictures? I'd love to see how they look.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Nice, any chance of some pictures? I'd love to see how they look.
                      Sure! Let me see if this worksโ€ฆ

Comment

My parents gave me for Christmas this kokeshi doll, whihc I just completed.

Looks like Lego, right? Well no, those are Jekca bricks, which I wasn't aware of till now. Just like Legos they are intelocking bricks, but to be legally different from Legos their interlock is not as strong and each stud has a hole. This is because you need to use small plastic pegs to lock brick together, you are given a dedicated flat-head screwdriver to do so. So, after laying down bricks, you need to plug some holes with those pegs (which are almost as tall as two bricks), and tighten them.
                        After a hour or so I was at step 14 of 137, and after reaching step 40 or so, I told this whole system to go screw itself, and brought out the glue for plastic models. Still took me three more hours to complete the whole thing because the final part, the hairs, are completely black and instructions have to be "read" rather carefully as the previous step is represented with a greenish hue that make no difference between piece colour and there are no division lines between blocks. The whole thing is almost 27cm tall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

Sure! Let me see if this worksโ€ฆ

Wow, excellent images. They sure do bring back memories. Seeing skeletor sitting in the chair made my night ๐Ÿ˜…
                          They do look so faithful to the originals but I seem to remember Castle Grayskull being grey rather than green.
                          Thanks for the photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Wow, excellent images. They sure do bring back memories. Seeing skeletor sitting in the chair made my night ๐Ÿ˜…
                            They do look so faithful to the originals but I seem to remember Castle Grayskull being grey rather than green.
                            Thanks for the photos!
                            If I remember correctly (and I might not), the painting on the original Grayskull was very inconsistent and, yes, I think it was mostly grey in the cartoon.

Comment

Loving the Castle Grayskull pics ๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Loving the Masters of The Universe classics stuff Dogg Thang

My 2 latest Hot Toys pick ups...

Val Kilmer Batman from Batman Forever

Next is my Dr Strange from Spiderman No Way Home that the wife & daughter got me for Christmas

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X