No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taiko arcade plamo kit, shall look forward to building over xmas.

Comment

Mario better make room in the display cabinet his brother has just arrived bringing a new playset with him.

Comment

Been after her for a while now and managed to pick up the reg brand new for a decent price! She's really well done and the mixed media is really well done and of course that lightsaber is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          Been after her for a while now and managed to pick up the reg brand new for a decent price! She's really well done and the mixed media is really well done and of course that lightsaber is awesome!

Lush!!!!!!!!!!
          She looks awesome beyond all awesomeness!!!

I never really took much notice of her but with Shaak Ti she'd make a great display.
          Have you got Shaak??

How much if you don't mind me asking??

I might have a ludicrously expensive week this week but I'll wait until it happens before I say too much

Oh & nice gets on the Luigi & Taiko model Importaku

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Lush!!!!!!!!!!
            She looks awesome beyond all awesomeness!!!

I never really took much notice of her but with Shaak Ti she'd make a great display.
            Have you got Shaak??

How much if you don't mind me asking??

I might have a ludicrously expensive week this week but I'll wait until it happens before I say too much

Oh & nice gets on the Luigi & Taiko model Importaku

Neil
            ?349 delivered form Denmark, her price seems to be all over the place on ebay from ?300 to ?650 even just for the reg, so i was happy to get a brand new one for that.

Shaaks on the list but she is more available than Aayla. As much as i like Shaak i wish they'd gone for her ROTS design over the Force Unleashed design.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              ?349 delivered form Denmark, her price seems to be all over the place on ebay from ?300 to ?650 even just for the reg, so i was happy to get a brand new one for that.

Shaaks on the list but she is more available than Aayla. As much as i like Shaak i wish they'd gone for her ROTS design over the Force Unleashed design.
              Nice.
              Yeah the SW PF's seem to fluctuate so much.
              Shaak does still seem fairly easy to find so better to wait for her than miss out on others.

I'm going to have to google the other designs for her see which I prefer but I generally think she looks pretty sweet

Neil

Comment

Dragon Shiryu is up for order from Tsume! LOOK AT IT! lol.

I cannot wait to see what they do with Dragon Ball Z now, they are just pushing the statues further and further! It's so good!

My Zoro was sent yesterday and hopefully he'll be here before Xmas! If you haven't just have a quick look through the video i posted a page back and check out how amazing it looks.

Dragon Shiryu HQS by Tsume - Connexion

449 Euro.

Also here's the couple of Bowen statues i picked up. I picked up Warpath because i love the character so much and i no longer have the X-Force one so i wanted to get the regular one, also he was only $100! He's such a great sculpt and he's so massive, worth every penny.

Spider-man is one i've always wanted because for me it's such a good Modern Spidey sculpt, i just love how lean he is. Museum pose isn't ideal for Spidey of course but i do really like the simplicity of it. I have him with my Museum Punisher and they match up really nice!

Comment

Dang, I love this thread!

I ordered that Sol statue from amiami and this badboy just via Amazon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                    Dang, I love this thread!

I ordered that Sol statue from amiami and this badboy just via Amazon.com

Wow Krish I never pegged you as a PR fan but that is pretty sweet

Wifey picked up my Chrimbo pressie today...

Not the one I initially expected as this is an older one & harder to find but my LCS hadn't got their delivery of the more recent ones & had got this in especially for me anyway

We opened her up in the LCS & she is almost spot on, tiny paint flecks missing from the boot that pegs in the base but barely noticeable & definitely not an issue for me.

More pictures after Christmas but Chuffed to know she'll be in the collection soon

Neil

Comment

I LOVE that Green Ranger! That is so awesome. Go Tommy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Wow Krish I never pegged you as a PR fan but that is pretty sweet

Wifey picked up my Chrimbo pressie today...

Not the one I initially expected as this is an older one & harder to find but my LCS hadn't got their delivery of the more recent ones & had got this in especially for me anyway

We opened her up in the LCS & she is almost spot on, tiny paint flecks missing from the boot that pegs in the base but barely noticeable & definitely not an issue for me.

More pictures after Christmas but Chuffed to know she'll be in the collection soon

Neil
                        Lol yeah, I'm a huge PR fan lol! Refuse to grow up! You seem to have an awesome wife there sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                          Lol yeah, I'm a huge PR fan lol! Refuse to grow up! You seem to have an awesome wife there sir!
                          Lol well you are obviously in the right place for people who refuse to grow up

Yeah she's pretty good...she's quite the enabler lol

Comment

Nice surprise this morning. Kapow toys shipment for MP Ultra Magnus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                              Nice surprise this morning. Kapow toys shipment for MP Ultra Magnus.
                              Awesome!

Let me know your thoughts I let my pre-order with Nippon-Yassan get cancelled & I've not re-ordered yet

Neil

Comment

*dances around screaming like a small girl*

Comment

Working...
                                X