Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    This statue has reappeared, aiming mid 2015 now. Never really been wowed by the few Bayonetta statues or figures that have been made
    Aren't the brests a bit too small on that? I remember Bayonetta being quite ample in that department.

I'm not liking that transparent Soundwave at all. Looks like some cheap Chinese crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

I'm not liking that transparent Soundwave at all.
      You hear that, Neil?

Yakumo doesn't like you as he thinks you're transparent! [emoji38]
      Last edited by QualityChimp; 31-10-2014, 00:57.

Comment

hehehe, I'd better be careful about what I type in the future

Comment

I think, may be wrong though, that the Bayonetta chest size is about correct on the statue. In the game she stands like she has a broken back which makes her chest slope out almost horizontally giving an impression of a bigger front and butt. This figure of her looks really awkwardly stanced, I'm impressed no-one has done one with her mid summons yet though, thereby allowing them to show her mostly nude.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            hehehe, I'd better be careful about what I type in the future
            Don't worry about it. Half the time these guys will buy a statue, dislike it and blame me.
            "There's a serious QC issue with this statue"!

Comment

Today's arrival.

Soon as it came up for pre-order I was all over it. Quite a few sites had to withdraw from even stocking it as they received legal warnings over licensing issues. China being what it was in these matters, had other ideas.

Heavy Armoured Special Cop, aka ...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                You hear that, Neil?

Yakumo doesn't like you as he thinks you're transparent! [emoji38]
                Lol I can't say I blame him, I'm not that likeable & I've definitely been called much worse

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                Today's arrival.

Soon as it came up for pre-order I was all over it. Quite a few sites had to withdraw from even stocking it as they received legal warnings over licensing issues. China being what it was in these matters, had other ideas.

Heavy Armoured Special Cop, aka ...

Sweet I've seen loads of people get that & are raving about it.
                I like Dredd but not enough to have a 6th scale figure.
                Now if they did Nemesis or rogue Trooper movies then I'd find it hard to no get one of them in 1/6th

In other statue news some pictures of Queen of the Dead's back have appeared showing the Tattoo's in all their glory but it looks like they have made them decals rather than painted pieces.

Not sure how I feel about them but as long as they are well applied & don't lift I can't see it being too much of an issue.

Neil

Comment

If they are applied right they can be better than paints, the only problem is as you say if they lift over time or if you can see that clear area around the outside of the pattern.

They look great on that picture...that ass is way too much of a distraction though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                    If they are applied right they can be better than paints, the only problem is as you say if they lift over time or if you can see that clear area around the outside of the pattern.

They look great on that picture...that ass is way too much of a distraction though lol.
                    Yeah I know the ones on Harley look better on the fabric rather than painted.
                    I guess it was easier to use decals so that they look more uniform...painting all of those by hand on every statue would be a killer & I doubt they would all look the same.
                    Just hope they used to good quality adhesive for them

What you mean this ass...

Almost worth displaying her without the robe lol

Neil

Comment

Couple more for me taking my collection to 7!

I got the Marvel Now Captain America and New 52 Catwoman both from Kotobukiya

Avengers *beginning to* Assemble!

Catwoman and friends

Last edited by RobRoy; 01-11-2014, 13:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        This statue has reappeared, aiming mid 2015 now. Never really been wowed by the few Bayonetta statues or figures that have been made

Missed opportunity not making a Bayonetta 2 one...

Comment

Did anyone else go for the 1/3 Scorpion from Pop Culture Shock? All 250 sold out in 8 minutes!

Got my order in, paid in full!

Comment

Did anyone else go for the 1/3 Scorpion from Pop Culture Shock? All 250 sold out in 8 minutes!

Dang missed it

Comment

My initial thoughts were "didn't he already have a Scorpion bust?" But this is the whole figure in 1:3...next year you can say it's your child dressing up for Halloween.

Comment

Giving Valkyria Chronicles some love.

And giving WWII Nazi sthealth jets some love as well.

Gotta love Volks too.

Comment

Working...
                                X